No announcement yet.

Ill beat Peter Manfredo After june 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill beat Peter Manfredo After june 20

after I KO rob crawley i will fight peter manfredo at the wild card , i talked to freddie roaches gym partner they said manfredo comes several times a month to train a bit.....

-after I defeat Rob crawley On june 20, Ill come to the wild card and ill spar manfredo, prove to everyone hes record is padded and Ill beat his ass so bad hell never fight again.......

Ill Prove To U muthafcukkkers when I beat Peter Manfredo In sparring..... U will see and im a ask Him to go hard on me too so when he does crack me, Ill crack Him back so far, freddie roach will be embarrased of ever traINING this guy

Comment

I dont think you can KO him in sparring by for sure
      you can outbox him all rounds!

Comment

You are so delusional!!!

He does not go to wildcard and you did not talk to freddy roaches partner.

Comment

yes i did talk to freddie roaches partner u idiot I met freddie many times and i personally talked to freddie, who U think I payed money to for the monthly membership to.... freddie roach id always see Him there and talk to Him

Comment

U ****ING COWARD, come on u ***** meet me right now

u coming? ill leave right now meet u by courts? hurry u ******

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
              U ****ING COWARD, come on u ***** meet me right now

u coming? ill leave right now meet u by courts? hurry u ******
              WHAT courts U piece of shhhitttt????????? what courts ****K FACE?????? Meet me at my gym u asswhipe On Monday 5 oclock *******, i bet u dont even live In LA

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                yes i did talk to freddie roaches partner u idiot I met freddie many times and i personally talked to freddie, who U think I payed money to for the monthly membership to.... freddie roach id always see Him there and talk to Him
                I will bet you $1000 that you will not spar Manfredo within a years time.

So you have 1 year from now to get a video of yourself sparring with manfredo.

Are you game?

And if you think I will not pay up if you win the bet, just ask soriano from ESB if I honor my bets.

Are you game you lying, delusional sack of ****?

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  WHAT courts U piece of shhhitttt????????? what courts ****K FACE?????? Meet me at my gym u asswhipe On Monday 5 oclock *******, i bet u dont even live In LA
                  b-ball courts u ****ing ***, or fatburger u ****ing choose

Comment

Charlie's been hitting the meth again. Thinks he actually has a chance to beat Manfredo. ****, if his fight with that bum is on the level, that guy might beat him.:wt:

Comment

Working...
                    X