Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole point of boxing is to represent your country, I doubt any boxer would this esp the top American boxers. Crawford, Thurman, Wilder, and Spence don't seem to have the annoying personality where they'd take a knee

Comment

Originally posted by KrusherStan View Post
      Social justice warriors are promoted by Soros, Bill Gates, etc. Taking a knee won't change the culture. Back in the day slaves were put to their knees by force, nowadays is a sign of liberation and done voluntarily SMH
      Can add in the rothschilds who have a wealth of over 500 trillion money talks the freemasons advice the government/establishment rothschilds also known for being banking familys payroll all of this bull**** we know as the control system we our all currency slaves until we embrace self sufficient off grid living which for the majority of sheep is well outside the comfort zone of there and familys psyche
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-01-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

When did Bscene start hiring trannies with doctorates in transgendered marxist geo political kitten studies? Keep this AIDS off this site.

Lulz Hey OP hows it feel to know you possess the ability to unite all users and fanbases, Black, White, Latino, Asian, we all hate you with equal enthusiasm.
        Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-01-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          When did Bscene start hiring trannies with doctorates in transgendered marxist geo political kitten studies? Keep this AIDS off this site.
          Can you imagine if Arum took a knee, he would never be capable of getting back up. I just laugh my ass off at the thought.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Can you imagine if Arum took a knee, he would never be capable of getting back up. I just laugh my ass off at the thought.
            Lulz nah a soft hearted ring girl would be courteous and help him back up.....to further her career.

Comment

Comment

I liked when the national anthem was sung when the fighters were in the ring, but Arum does have a point...it's better in the locker room where they can stay warm. Just miss the expressions as it was being belted out.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  we know what cotto will do
                  I thought Special K (nee) Brook made his choice against Spence!

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                    I'd fix the issue with people booing the opposing fighters national anthem.. before they talk about kneeling. brits fly to the usa to watcht their hometown fighter fight and boo the american anthem lol
                    I practically PUKED when those NFL players kneeled for the American Anthem and then STOOD PROUD while they sang God Save the Queen???

I turned the T.V. off and got up and went outside and worked on my cars.

If any American Boxer does this I will NEVER watch any of their fights and if they soo much are even on an undercard for a PPV fight I want to watch I won't! I will not put one cent in that fight promoters pocket.

Boxing is an INTERNATIONAL Game. If they want to make America look like a JOKE to foreigners then FUK T|HEM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

Lulz Hey OP hows it feel to know you possess the ability to unite all users and fanbases, Black, White, Latino, Asian, we all hate you with equal enthusiasm.
                      I agree! WTF is BS thinking??? Plenty of other boxing sites out there if they want to keep playing this SHT!

Comment

Working...
                      X