Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: It's A Victory for McGregor if it Goes the Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    This is the first sign of fear from Floyd. He's seen Connor training and read th....had someone else read the reports to him. He knows this is a fight and now he's prepping the fans for a 12 round dance.
    Fear? I'm still searching where the heck you got that from. This fight will end in a stoppage, T.B.E. wins.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Yep if jr don't slaughter Conor he is a joke and a fraud . Wait he's always been a joke and fraud !!! Yall just couldn't see it
      #48 is STILL SALTY....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Maybe this is why Floyd was entertaining the idea of using smaller gloves

not being able to KO the 0-0 bum would be bad for his ego

that been said, this is a plausible scenario if Connor decides to go in survival mode

let's not forget Floyd punches like a girl
        Half his fights are K.O.'s so your lie does not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          This is how the boxing community felt before the fight was made

Now that pics of conor fu*king up paulie in sparring have floyd fans shook saying it doesn't matter if it does 12

A guy with almost 50 fights is fighting a guy thats 0-0 and if this goes to a decision than conor won, period
          No matter how this fight ends in a stoppage, T.B.E. wins.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            And you somehow like that because a sham fight is better than a real one?
            But The Best Ever is fighting on Aug. 26 & we all want to see The Best Ever do it one more time & not no hyped up lil g. Matter of fact lil g is more hype than Mayweather/McGregor!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              This is the first sign of fear from Floyd. .
              lol, mayweathers doing one hell of a job convincing these casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanYHU View Post
                He won't KO conor but he's going to take an accumulation of punishment until it's stopped.

Conor is wide open and he's going to get hammered.
                "He won't KO conor" "punishment until it's stopped"

Doesn't that count as a K.O.? Just sayin....

Comment

Yea there are a lot of moral victory's to be had for Conor with this fight. Don't get KO'd, don't get dropped, win a round, go the distance. This is a super weird fight for that reason like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    A fight is a fight. If it bombed financially, you'd be the first one to gloat. Well, it's almost tripled the 2nd highest boxing live gate of all time. How that boycott going?
                    Not true. I am glad people are making their money.

I just don't see why people have to put down Canelo-GGG when it's an excellent fight, while elevating this one.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      But The Best Ever is fighting on Aug. 26 & we all want to see The Best Ever do it one more time & not no hyped up lil g. Matter of fact lil g is more hype than Mayweather/McGregor!
                      It's more intriguing to me to see if Canelo can destroy the hype. I think the Mayweather fight is a foregone conclusion, best fighter of last 25 years against someone 0-0. I have 250 dollars on the under so I hope Mayweather gets him out quick.

I don't care about anybody's purse or how it does (if it brings in casuals to boxing, great). I only care if I collect at the book or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X