No announcement yet.

Lomas team not gonna let him fight Mickey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomas team not gonna let him fight Mickey

Robert says top rank wont let him fight Mickey, which i kinda thought him or Crawford would be hard fights to make with the Mickey/Arum situation. But he says his own team said to Mickey that they don't want to put Loma in there with him cause that would stop there paycheck. Thats some shady stuff imo whoever that team member is but i know Arum and Egis have the most say.

Which is funny cause the same day Loma was asked what he wants after his upcoming fight and he says Micky and Lineares. I know he wants title fights so if no title at 130 hes moving up. I could see him vs Verdejo if Verdejo beats Flanagan since both are with top rank.

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Robert says top rank wont let him fight Mickey, which i kinda thought him or Crawford would be hard fights to make with the Mickey/Arum situation. But he says his own team said to Mickey that they don't want to put Loma in there with him cause that would stop there paycheck. Thats some shady stuff imo whoever that team member is but i know Arum and Egis have the most say.

Which is funny cause the same day Loma was asked what he wants after his upcoming fight and he says Micky and Lineares. I know he wants title fights so if no title at 130 hes moving up. I could see him vs Verdejo if Verdejo beats Flanagan since both are with top rank.

You believe him? LOL.

Comment

Some guys don't like lomachenko, but imo the kid wants to test himself vs the best, so you have to respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        You believe him? LOL.
        Idk he always says how he talks to Egis and he says they want the fight and robert says it will be a big fight. He also calls Loma his fav fighter and a p4p fighter but whenever someone mentions Loma saying he wants Mickey he starts saying Mickey will KO him and now top rank and someone from his team dont want fight. The only ones who would be talking with Mickey from Lomas team are a bunch of guys that were with Robert before. I cant see any ex soviets in Lomas teams saying anything.

Comment

You kidding? Mikey would beat the dogsht outa lomachenko.

Linares would end him

Comment

Working...
          X