Broner has a camp full of yes men and sucks up

Mikey spars legit mofo's.

Broner is nothing to him.

No workrate. Mikey will kick his ass.

40 punches a round?

Broner is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      ok guys so imma explain to yall how broner beating garcai puts him back in the mix as one of the best in the game,.,,.,,.

u ready? ?? ok listen,.,

mike done proved hisself alredy,, we all no he can punch and is well respescted in the game,,,, once broner puts a beating people will no longer be able to call him a bum as this fight is on SHORT NOTICE,,, and AB is alreddy outta shape so it will make the win all the ever sweeter,,.,.,,,,,

yall better not come up with noe xcuces as yall done said on here that mikey could be lomochenka,,, who yaall call one of the best p4p

and lets not forget broner is naturally smaller,,, his best work was at 136 so don't be using no size as an excuse,,, he only moved up because he doesnt have the disipline and cant control his eating habits and has a bad metobolosm like his pops,,,,,,,,

thx
      I'm still waiting for that full analysis you were going to provide.

Comment

AB is a live dog ,it would be nice win for him

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I'm still waiting for that full analysis you were going to provide.
          smh aint nobody got times for that,,,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            smh aint nobody got times for that,,,
            Ah man! Well anyway, I think people are underestimating Broner. Two advantages that stand out for my are Broner is physically very strong and Broner has had distance fights and it has been years since Garcia has gone more than 3 rounds. So if we go with stamina, Broner comes out way ahead due to activity. I think Broner will get very motivated for this fight.

Comment

I'm surprised how many Brolievers there still are on here. Broner is getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
              X