No announcement yet.

Prime Naseem Hamed vs Pacquiao @ FW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

FF to 4:25 It damn sure wasnt balance. And he looked hurt.
    Hurt?

Kelley caught him with a good shot but he got straight back up. He then went toe to toe for the remainder of the round.

At what point did he "think about not getting up"?

Comment

Pac @ 126 have 1-0-1 against MAB & JMM the two best FW at that time, that same Pacquaio will give a Hamed a lot of trouble he has never encountered before....

Pac at that point could handle anything Hamed brings ...

Comment

depends on the weight they fight at-135 and above manny knocks him out,130 and below prince knocks out manny

Comment

Pac at 126 has the power and speed to beat Hamed just like what he did to Barrera but we will never know. If they fight after Barrera beat him then Pac surely will beat him too. After that fight, Hamed showed his lack of heart, didn't have a true warrior spirit and never been the same after just one prime elite fighter beat him.
          Last edited by straightleft; 02-19-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Now I get that people dug this up to hate on Pac and therefore are over-hyping how good Nas was...just going to leave this as a reminder how Nas handled a faded, southpaw

Comment

pac overwhelms nas and ends him late (7-10)

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Now I get that people dug this up to hate on Pac and therefore are over-hyping how good Nas was...just going to leave this as a reminder how Nas handled a faded, southpaw

You're the one that has dug it up. Pacquiao vs Hamed would be a firefight. Hamed had a good chin, he got dropped but due to him being off balance, he's never looked really hurt. I'd favour Hamed to stop Pacquiao.

Comment

Shootout. Manny too much... way too much speed for prince, manny lands the left hand at will, drops prince about half a dozen times, prince's corner finally throws in the towel...

Much like manny-Barrera 1, but more competitive, prince would land some bombs

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
                    Who wins & how?
                    Pac is the bigger guy here, he can rehydrate up to 135-140 while still maintaining his speed. When he was at 130, he rehydrated up to 140-145.
                    The pac that beat barrera would beat hame. That guy has so much fire and hunger in him. He feels like he had so much to prove everytime. Pac's chin was way tougher at 126-130 than it is at 147.
                    Funny how people say pac fought a past prime barrera when barrera was 28 at the time he quit against pac.
                    Morales I was also the last prime morales we saw, and he beat pac, it was down hill from there esp when he played with his weight.

Pac will blitz hame, and mentally disables him. And will outwill and outwork him.
                    Pac via KO.

Hame also lowers his hands, that one handed pac can shoot his straight left like he did marquez. And unlike marquez, hame may quit the first round lmao.
                    Last edited by dibzvincent143; 05-25-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      I heart the Prince. But come on it should be evident by now his competition was not exactly up to par. And when he did step up we saw what happened. Let's leave it at that. Great career, great legacy, HOFer.
                      prince's resume was pretty good given who was out there for him to fight. jmm/morales/barrera were all a little bit bigger than him.

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                      We are talking at 126 lbs here guys.

Barrera was spot on prime when he beat Nas and he was a couple of years past prime when Pac beat him. Same Pac couldn'rt beat JMM or Morales when he moved up.

Pac's best fighting weight is 140-147. Even fighting Marg he was still 150. Thats the grounds I use to give the KO to Naz.

Also Naz is the harder puncher.

And Kevin Kelley and Wayne McCulloch weren't bums. No more than JMM and Cotto.

we are and hamed wasnt all that great at 126, so i would favor pacquaio. pac hadnt peaked skillwise though and got a lot better under roach, so either guy could get stopped here.

Comment

Working...
                      X