Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filipino Prospect Mark Magsayo, any thoughts about this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filipino Prospect Mark Magsayo, any thoughts about this guy?

Been following this guy since he was twenty years old. Saw him first time when I was watching Pinoy Pride and the kid come out with a very nice KO. I notice he has great punch placement, handspeed and power, very good at transitioning from Body to head. But what I really like is his Body work, man I see him break down guys.

Though he is a bit Flat footed and reckless when he goes in for the kill.

Thoughts on this guy.

I'm on his bandwagon too. He's a very good counter puncher and he's only getting better. I can't wait, this kid had the right tools.

Comment

against G-level fighters he looks like a great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Been following this guy since he was twenty years old. Saw him first time when I was watching Pinoy Pride and the kid come out with a very nice KO. I notice he has great punch placement, handspeed and power, very good at transitioning from Body to head. But what I really like is his Body work, man I see him break down guys.

Though he is a bit Flat footed and reckless when he goes in for the kill.

Thoughts on this guy.
        he is 21 now, that's a long time

Comment

Another hyped up prospect, just like Gesta and that other filipinos living off Pacmans name. There will never be another great filipino boxer just face it, Pacquiao is the last, I think PAncho Villa was the first followed by Flash elorde, and Pac is the last, Filipinos are not as great as Mexicans when it comes to make champions, they have poor training there and lack skills and intelligence in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Another hyped up prospect, just like Gesta and that other filipinos living off Pacmans name. There will never be another great filipino boxer just face it, Pacquiao is the last, I think PAncho Villa was the first followed by Flash elorde, and Pac is the last, Filipinos are not as great as Mexicans when it comes to make champions, they have poor training there and lack skills and intelligence in the ring.
            Once Pacquiao retires, it's over. It will be the end of boxing's golden era in the Philippines. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
              Once Pacquiao retires, it's over. It will be the end of boxing's golden era in the Philippines. Sad but true.
              Philippines should stick to billiards

Comment

Working...
              X