Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-08-2017, 03:05 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3088 Post(s)
considerthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,697.92
Total Points: 1,000,000,284,477.14
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 

I don't understand how a fighter's fans will make others hate the fighter. Well actually i can understand a bit cuz it started happening to me with pac cuz all the [email protected] that infested this place. Had to snap out of it tho, cuz the guy was a great talent, and not giving him all the credit he deserves just to score points off some internet trolls is unfair to a fighter that put in the work to achieve elite status in a sport I'm supposed to be a fan of. That goes for any fighter...it's not their fault they may have an annoying fan base. Take note fanboys...by acting like an idiot, you may in fact be turning people against your favorite fighter. To all those who are so affected by other people's ignorance that you hate on a fighter like it's your full time job...get a life, you're not changing anyone's mind or perspective...it may seem like you are, but you're just having a circle jerk with other like minded losers.
considerthis is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-08-2017, 03:08 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2696 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,007,434,815.21
Total Points: 12,311,359,257.96
Here's to a good boxing discussion - BoxingFan85 Back at ya.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx cheers my friend - Canelo and GGG Interesting Topics - 1hourRun one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
cheers homie - Mike D Thanks! - MDPopescu ATG Duran!! - -KULT- War AD11 - Mike D No Message - punchr 
cheers - -Freddy- This Drink is on Me - JimRaynor fuck you faggot.  you are a bitch, as is your boyfriend Leroy.  gay ass cockscuker.  piece of shit - HAMMER77777 Its Hammer not Homer, faggot.  Now sit down and shut up.  Boss has Spoken.  :D - HAMMER77777 sit down and shut the fuck up before i personally ban your asss.  And trust me, thats the best case scenario for you, among my many range of options.  faggot - HAMMER77777 
An award for being a bltch - apples Great posts. Pass that knowledge along. - 1bad65 Cheers, yourself! - siablo14 One of the best posters on the board. - Bobby Deez Cheers brother!  Real OGs rock the Fred Sanford sig!  :lol1: - Redd Foxx 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
This is basically a rant, but one I feel is more than warranted.

Everyone has a favorite fighter, someone they love to watch, or just support for nationalistic, or hometown reasons. Got it. That aside, fans need to step back and look at the bigger picture, and not be so stupid and narrow-minded when discussing the sport as a whole, divisions, and rivals. I am sick and tired of reading ridiculous, ignorant hatred and unfair criticism when it comes to fighters who EVERYONE should love to watch fight!

New flash people!! Just because you are a Pac fan doesn't mean you can't appreciate and recognize who JMM or Floyd is!

Just because you are a Wlad fan, doesn't mean you can't give Tyson Fury his due respect!

Just because you hate Floyd, doesn't mean you have to embrace Berto if you didn't really like him to begin with!

Just because you are a Cotto fan, doesn't mean you have to trash Canelo at every turn and vica versa!

But my biggest gripe? There are fighters who EVERYONE should want to see fight, fighters like Maidana, Golovkin, Wilder, Fury, Lomachenko, Kovalev, and Thurman.

Get rid of your lame agendas and hate, and stop grasping at straws such as "oh, but he hasn't fought anybody, who has he beaten?" "Why is he ducking this fighter and that fighter?". JUST STOP! Fighters are very rarely in control of matchmaking and the parameters of a contract, THE HATE IS MISDIRECTED!

Why do we watch boxing? To take sides in senseless drama wih promotion companies? To hate every fighter who isn't "our fighter" even if there is no real reason to? I don't. I watch boxing because I love the sport, I love the intricacies, the history, the drama in the ring, the finess, the violence, and the intangibles it brings out in a man. I love the competition, the heart, the excitement. I don't care what flag you fight under, just come enter the ring and give it all you've got against whoever you fight and both will earn respect from me until they do otherwise.

If you can't put your childish agendas and hate aside for certain fighters who are flat out IDEAL and personify what it is to be a fighter and what boxing is all about, then GTF AWAY from my sport! We don't need or want you running your mouth and bringing boxing fans a bad name!

LET GO OF YOUR STUPID AGENDAS AND JUST ENJOY BOXING!!!!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'll reference the Superbowl in my feelings about this. Much like after a boxing match, Patriots fans were reveling and Falcons fans were crying foul over the toss, although most fans that saw did give Tom Brady his respect. As for me, I'm not a big football fan. However, win, lose or draw on either side, it was a hell of a game where one team overcame a huge deficit and it was drama up until the end. I loved it.

When it comes to boxing or football or basketball or anything called a sport, I want a good close contest where each fighter gives everything up in the ring to win. Blood and guts, man. Heart and soul and all of it. That's what I find most interesting about our sport and why I continue to follow it- in hopes of a great, close contest between evenly matched guys. No matter who I want to win, if I get that, I'm happy.

Now we won't get that every time and you can't expect it. There will always be showcase fights. And yes, some guys are so good that they are fun even against low level opposition. The list of guys you sited are all fun to watch- no argument.

So far this year, we've had some good fights, just a little over a month in. It's a good time for the sport and hopefully just gets better. I'm with you man. Enough whining!
anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:52 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,199,993,493,504.00
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puya View Post
IS there is any private portion of this forum for serious boxing talk without or the hatred, racism etc?
Ha ha ha. Well yeah. There was one, apparently. It was called 'Non Stop Boxing' or something I think....
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:54 PM #54
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4034 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,494,097,923,889,502,208.00
Total Points: 7,494,097,923,892,966,400.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Ha ha ha. Well yeah. There was one, apparently. It was called 'Non Stop Boxing' or something I think....
It's supposed to be non stop boxing, which is why every non-boxing related thread gets reported, such as that other inferior combat sport I shall not name.
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:57 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3342 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,538,551.54
Total Points: 634,607,909.19
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
This is basically a rant, but one I feel is more than warranted.

Everyone has a favorite fighter, someone they love to watch, or just support for nationalistic, or hometown reasons. Got it. That aside, fans need to step back and look at the bigger picture, and not be so stupid and narrow-minded when discussing the sport as a whole, divisions, and rivals. I am sick and tired of reading ridiculous, ignorant hatred and unfair criticism when it comes to fighters who EVERYONE should love to watch fight!

New flash people!! Just because you are a Pac fan doesn't mean you can't appreciate and recognize who JMM or Floyd is!

Just because you are a Wlad fan, doesn't mean you can't give Tyson Fury his due respect!

Just because you hate Floyd, doesn't mean you have to embrace Berto if you didn't really like him to begin with!

Just because you are a Cotto fan, doesn't mean you have to trash Canelo at every turn and vica versa!

But my biggest gripe? There are fighters who EVERYONE should want to see fight, fighters like Maidana, Golovkin, Wilder, Fury, Lomachenko, Kovalev, and Thurman.

Get rid of your lame agendas and hate, and stop grasping at straws such as "oh, but he hasn't fought anybody, who has he beaten?" "Why is he ducking this fighter and that fighter?". JUST STOP! Fighters are very rarely in control of matchmaking and the parameters of a contract, THE HATE IS MISDIRECTED!

Why do we watch boxing? To take sides in senseless drama wih promotion companies? To hate every fighter who isn't "our fighter" even if there is no real reason to? I don't. I watch boxing because I love the sport, I love the intricacies, the history, the drama in the ring, the finess, the violence, and the intangibles it brings out in a man. I love the competition, the heart, the excitement. I don't care what flag you fight under, just come enter the ring and give it all you've got against whoever you fight and both will earn respect from me until they do otherwise.

If you can't put your childish agendas and hate aside for certain fighters who are flat out IDEAL and personify what it is to be a fighter and what boxing is all about, then GTF AWAY from my sport! We don't need or want you running your mouth and bringing boxing fans a bad name!

LET GO OF YOUR STUPID AGENDAS AND JUST ENJOY BOXING!!!!!

Dude Wraps, you are the leader of the Mayweather Mafia group dedicated to the support of Mayweather, and the pro JMM crowd for knocking Pac out, and hate on Pacquiao for every chance there is. Which is funny, LOL.

But I agree, too much hate, not enough support.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:06 AM #56
chuzando a tu vieja

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Dude Wraps, you are the leader of the Mayweather Mafia group dedicated to the support of Mayweather, and the pro JMM crowd for knocking Pac out, and hate on Pacquiao for every chance there is. Which is funny, LOL.

But I agree, too much hate, not enough support.

larryx is the leader of the mayweather mafia lol, don't get it twisted like a blunt in the south.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:25 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3342 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,538,551.54
Total Points: 634,607,909.19
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:

larryx is the leader of the mayweather mafia lol, don't get it twisted like a blunt in the south.

Well, you threatened larryx to kick him out when he complained JMM whines too much about robberies. So I thought you are the leader.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:13 AM #58
chuzando a tu vieja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Well, you threatened larryx to kick him out when he complained JMM whines too much about robberies. So I thought you are the leader.
Nah, was just talking a little chit to my dude larryx lol.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:53 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,266,798.30
Total Points: 88,302,424.16

I wonder how many people on here have been to a fight? How many have really been in a fight? It seems like there's so much criticism for these warriors, everyone wants canelo ggg next week, Joshua wilder the week after that and mikey Crawford by march it seems.

Fighters are gonna fight eventually, respect the pugilism and stfu about who's fighting or not fighting who yet
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:43 AM #60
chuzando a tu vieja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUptownKid View Post
I wonder how many people on here have been to a fight? How many have really been in a fight? It seems like there's so much criticism for these warriors, everyone wants canelo ggg next week, Joshua wilder the week after that and mikey Crawford by march it seems.

Fighters are gonna fight eventually, respect the pugilism and stfu about who's fighting or not fighting who yet

Share This With Friends

Tags
'wraps go hard doe, larryx, new england

User Tag List