No announcement yet.

The official Victor Ortiz Vs Andre Berto Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    WAR ORTIZ!!!! Gotta stick with my countrymen.
    You also from Kansas?

Comment

Ortiz will stop Berto this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        This isn't the official thread because you didn't include the most basic thing, a fu*king poll you dolt.

As you can see I'm not the only one wondering why you didn't add one. And once again, this is why we let bigjavi973 do these things. He isn't ******ed.

Comment

This isn't the official thread because you didn't include the most basic thing, a fu*king poll you dolt.

As you can see I'm not the only one wondering why you didn't add one. And once again, this is why we let bigjavi973 do these things. He isn't ******ed.
          hahahaha............yous a clown bruh.....GTFO with that nonsense......

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
            Ortiz will stop Berto this time.
            see part of me was like.........yeah....but then I was like....naaaah......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              hahahaha............yous a clown bruh.....GTFO with that nonsense......
              Are you that dumb that you don't notice that every single fight thread stickied at the top of the page have a poll included for people to choose the winner?

I honestly feel repulsed by the fact that you live in Southern California and give us a bad name. But I also have my doubts, no straight guy I've ever known has called it "SoCal".

Comment

Read something on Instagram along the lines of "The movable object meets the resistible force!" Seems about right.

Comment

Are you that dumb that you don't notice that every single fight thread stickied at the top of the page have a poll included for people to choose the winner?

I honestly feel repulsed by the fact that you live in Southern California and give us a bad name. But I also have my doubts, no straight guy I've ever known has called it "SoCal".
                  You are some type of dork hahahha.........ok guy........nothing to see here move on before I give you a fresh one....

Comment

If this fight ends in a massive stoppage it will either end Victor's career (if he gets ko'd) or it will put him right back up to where he once was (if he ko's Berto) either way for ORTIZ this is a MASSIVE fight....

true statement? false statement?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      If this fight ends in a massive stoppage it will either end Victor's career (if he gets ko'd) or it will put him right back up to where he once was (if he ko's Berto) either way for ORTIZ this is a MASSIVE fight....

true statement? false statement?
                      True

Ortiz has everything to gain and Berto has so much to lose

Comment

Working...
                      X