Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-24-2015, 06:16 AM #51
Hype

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,675,844,557,134.31
Total Points: 270,685,068,138,622.62
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZO24 View Post
[/B]

Exactly bro, What the **** has he done other than give Mayweather a good fight? can anyone exxplain why Cotto is elite or the A side of boxing, his best win is against Mosely and that was really close? Trout beat him.
Trout beat Canelo too, whats the point?
Lords is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-24-2015, 06:24 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Pac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 566,381.87
Keep Crying, PBC is here to stay. - BrushMyHair! Stop Hating on #FreeBoxing4All. PBC is good for boxing. - BrushMyHair! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
I scored it 7-5 Cotto. Fraudnelo's best win is still Ryan Rhodes after losing to Trout, Lara, Mayweather, and Cotto. HBO commentary was despicable.
I thought Cotto flagged towards the end but had enough rounds in the bank to get a draw at least. What rounds did Canelo win in the first 6? Round 3 maybe. Cotto was pumping the jab constantly.

This fight reminded me of Provo vs Algieri. You can make a case for each guy winning very easily. Canelo landed the hard shots but was being outlined and out thought in three quarters of the rounds. Compubox is horse **** too btw
Pac=Duran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:26 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,005,172,816.25
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack No Message - gmc_rfc_06 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords View Post
No he didn't.

Canelo won 7 rounds and put Trout on his ass.
gmc_rfc_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:49 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 953 Post(s)
TainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond reputeTainoGodCanelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,297,526,133.40
Total Points: 1,000,000,014,347,562,496.00
Racist posters deserved to be kicked in the mouth - mrdogtown1975 lmaooo that sig doe - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puya View Post
You are in the list of boxing fans (of any boxer) that really makes this site at awful with continued ignorant posts. Some of your countryman here are ashamed of you as I'm to some of mine.

Just talk boxing
I talk boxing all the time. I'm fair but firm like Joe Cortez. It just feels so fahkin good to shyt on the Cotto-stans. Hate them with a passion. Fahk 'em all.
These mother fahkers are always going to remember NOVEMBER 21, 2015.

Quote:
Mosley and Clottey beat Cotto, what's your point? HAHAHA
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
TainoGodCanelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 07:52 AM #55
Hype

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,675,844,557,134.31
Total Points: 270,685,068,138,622.62
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
No he didn't.

Canelo won 7 rounds and put Trout on his ass.
7 rounds when he took the first 2 minutes off of every round from the midpoint on, ok.
Lords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 07:53 AM #56
Interim Champion

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
PrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,655,079,618,262,920,192.00
Total Points: 1,655,079,618,262,940,672.00

Actually if u look to tweets and stuff ALOT of ppl got Cotto Winning Draw or a close UD... i give Canelo the edge but that what ppl are saying.
PrBoxing88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:23 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Puya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond reputePuya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,376,129,512,336.54
Total Points: 2,377,129,650,270.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
Yea I need to watch it again. Those guys on the mex version were doing a little to much for cotto. I'll watch it on mute.

I had cotto losing fight night 5-7. But I was very intoxicated and I think I was dumbfounded as to how well Canelo was fighting. I expected cotto to embarrass him. To canelos credit he has come a very long way. Props to him. So I think I was overly focused on Canelo fight night.

Today I didn't focus on anyone but focused on activity that actually landed. First half of fight cotto was just out boxing Canelo. Canelo then came on strong mid fight and at end. I think overall cotto performed better. I was extremely surprised at cottos conditioning. He fought his azz off all 12 rounds. Cotto was only an 8 round fighter before. He came ready.

Canelo it seemed he held back as to come on strong in the end and to not gas out. H knew if he gasses out cotto would wreek havoc. So that was smart for him. I however think he waited to late to pick up steam and cotto just had too many rounds banked.

Cotto should have paid the sanctioning fee. I think he would have one. Fbi need to check out the Nevada commission.
And HBO for that matter. The have been pushing that agenda to make Canelo - GGG. They really made sure those plans weren't derailed.
Puya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:26 AM #58
LEFT HOOK FROM HELL

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
RED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond reputeRED REP has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,939,424.89
Classic Man - punchr top poster - Freedom. No Message - Scott-Weiland Cutie - Scott-Weiland A beer for an excellent poster. - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
I scored it 7-5 Cotto. Fraudnelo's best win is still Ryan Rhodes after losing to Trout, Lara, Mayweather, and Cotto. HBO commentary was despicable.
Most ridiculous post I've ever heard on this god forsaken forum lmao.
RED REP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:37 PM #59
El Punisher

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 161,901,230,951,320.53
Total Points: 161,901,238,570,388.88
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
wow you must be smoking crack? Canelo beat Trout and knocked him down, unlike Cotto who got beat down by Trout easily.
Also if you want to talk about close fights. In my opinion Cotto lost to Mosely and some say he lost to Clottey.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
RIZO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:41 PM #60
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9627 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 147,742,663,526,795,264.00
Total Points: 147,742,677,727,075,072.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

IDK if anyone else posted this but this could be because Canelo is backed by like the richest dude in thwe world that owns the big Mexican TV network if I am correct.

Was this opinion given on a rival network? If so, then its clearly agenda driven and biased.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"monster", (video), cotto, mexican, winning..

User Tag List