No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Steve Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    This will be an interesting match, but I think Fury will be to big. I agree, Fury needs to man up and take his beating from Price like a man. I he steps up and fights Price, Helenius, Pulev, Haye, Wilder or either Klitschko I expect him to get KTFO.
    That's because you are ignorant.

If fury "steps up" and fights wilder.....

Dude gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
      I agree Fury does have underrated skills and he has tightened his defence recently,i'm a huge fan of price though and think his power could tell the difference,be interesting to see how he handles Thompson thats a decent match-up imo
      Yes, Thompson is the right opponent for Price right now. We'll know more about how well he can deal with an awkward fighter with good defensive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Yes, Thompson is the right opponent for Price right now. We'll know more about how well he can deal with an awkward fighter with good defensive skills.
        I would be surprised if Price lost,but looking good is important at this stage of his career-after seeing the Skelton fight i feel a good pressure fighter would give Price the most trouble

Comment

There is indeed a size mismatch, but Cunninghams speed is still excellent at heavyweight. Fury continues to improve his level of competition.

In about 12-24 months, he should be ready for a Klitschko. Not before.

However, Tyson is further along in his career than Price, and the fans are demanding they meet. Fury likely will fight Klitschko sooner than later, because ever if he loses there is a massive payday waiting in the Price fight.

Comment

Steve Cunningham says his management is in negotiations for a fight with Tyson Fury.

http://www.ringpolska.pl/boks-na-swi...-tysonem-furym

Comment

this is where the hype ends imo if this fight gets made its furys biggest test yet and one hes well capable of losing

Comment

Fury tweeted today saying this fight isn't going to happen. My money's on Grano personally.

Comment

Originally posted by louisg View Post
                  Fury tweeted today saying this fight isn't going to happen. My money's on Grano personally.
                  It would be a better fight for Fury.

Grano has a WBC ranking and is coming off several wins, Cunningham does not have a WBC ranking and is coming off losses.

Fury will receive criticism if he fights Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    It would be a better fight for Fury.

Grano has a WBC ranking and is coming off several wins, Cunningham does not have a WBC ranking and is coming off losses.

Fury will receive criticism if he fights Cunningham.
                    He'll receive criticism whoever he fights

Grano makes sense, hopefully it happens. I just block out the haters now.

Comment

Working...
                    X