No announcement yet.

A challenge to littlemac and others who claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    hey "stan" still talking about floyd huh. Oh im sorry you asked me to leave you in peace when you bashing so i will. Bash away.
    SMFH you're still following me around? Looks like you're my stan now. Wow you must of been really butt hurt over something I said about you're hero. Good thing you don't have my twitter or you would be sending me death threats like the Flow mo president does to 50.

Anyway get off my dick I don't date dudes

And I better not catch you breaking into my house sniffing my underwear or I will be calling the police

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      SMFH you're still following me around? Looks like you're my stan now. Wow you must of been really butt hurt over something I said about you're hero. Good thing you don't have my twitter or you would be sending me death threats like the Flow mo president does to 50.

Anyway get off my dick I don't date dudes

And I better not catch you breaking into my house sniffing my underwear or I will be calling the police
      HAHA your the one who got all butthurt and asked me to leave you alone so you can bash floyd in peace. FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD thats all that runs through the simple mind of yours. Go on keep talking about him and by the way i dont need to follow you around i just need to find a Floyd thread and there you are doing your Pac army duty.

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING! Now please go on talking about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        HAHA your the one who got all butthurt and asked me to leave you alone so you can bash floyd in peace. FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD thats all that runs through the simple mind of yours. Go on keep talking about him and by the way i dont need to follow you around i just need to find a Floyd thread and there you are doing your Pac army duty.

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING! Now please go on talking about him.
        This is a Manny thread. Now you can stay gone for good. Manny is the face of boxing worldwide.
        Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 11-12-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• The fact that Pac would even let his team make all those excuses for him, and Pac never came out and said "that's not true" is even worse.

It coming from Pac's mouth means nothing, we've heard him talk BS in the past numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
            The fact that Pac would even let his team make all those excuses for him, and Pac never came out and said "that's not true" is even worse.

It coming from Pac's mouth means nothing, we've heard him talk BS in the past numerous times.
            But when Mannys camp says he'll do floyds test, [Floyd]I need to hear Manny say it, not bob[/stand]

You guys can't make up your minds.

Comment

• I can see the logic Gallo Negro is trying to make. He's calling Floyd stans on their double standards. It's true that some call Arum a liar but yet praise his words when he said Pac is scared of needles. Even funnier cause if 50 says something it's false. 50 went from a savior to Satan overnight.

Floyd fanatics are coming up with his thread history to downplay the ownage they received from the TS.

Comment

• forgifs.com
                This is an official pac-tard circle jerk thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  But when Mannys camp says he'll do floyds test, [Floyd]I need to hear Manny say it, not bob[/stand]

You guys can't make up your minds.
                  You guys? I'm not a part of Floyd's camp.

I do believe pac will do stricter tests now, the question is now why did it take years to agree? pac clearly didnt want the fight in 2009/2010, yet, his fans will go by whatever pac says.

"i cant do stricter tests" - Ya Floyd! Pac can't do stricter tests, yu knew it makes him weak!

"Ok Floyd now I can do stricter tests" - wow, pac is such a warrior! see he wants the fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
                    Holy shyt!!!! Look at this fucking troll spambot.

15 Floyd threads on page 1.

10 Floyd threads on page 2.

6 Floyd threads on page 3. (He seems to be cutting back)

10 Floyd threads on Page 4.

12 Floyd threads on page 5.

14 Floyd threads on page 6.

6 Floyd threads on Page 7.

8 Floyd threads on page 8.

WOW!!!!!
                    How is this thread even still open? Dude is a spam bot. Whats the over/under on how long it takes him to add another Floyd thread to the list.

Comment

• you must be the biggest Floyd fan on here man cause damn you got a lot of threads about FLOYD

Comment

Working...
                      X