Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama releases his Birth Certificate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope all the nonsense about BO being born outside of the US is now laid to rest.

Comment

Epic troll by the Republicans....

Comment

This could have been over with 2 1/2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Epic troll by the Republicans....
          HAHA so true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Baya, watch Hannity one night, it's so embarrassing. He doesn't even call him "President Obama" he calls him "The Anointed One".

It's so disrespectful, not even Bush was treated like this and we at least have reasons to hate Bush.

Seriously, I wonder the spin FoxNews will put on this. Saying "it's about time" or that Trump is a hero of the people for finally getting this done.
            Bush was treated FAR worse, but your reasons for not seeing this comes in the statement right after you make the claim about how he was treated (in a clause of the sentence that contains the word "hatred").

I think Clinton was treated worse than Obama.
            Last edited by res; 04-27-2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              Hope all the nonsense about BO being born outside of the US is now laid to rest.
              First the Tea Party contingent will claim that it's a forgery. Second the mainstream Republican party will claim that they never considered it an issue to begin with, that addressing it is simply avoiding questions on the economy, and then they can get back to stopping the financial crisis through getting rid of Planned Parenthood and praying really hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Kinda weird how the deficit was higher in February of this year than in the whole year of 2007. The economy is still in the crapper, Obama keeps wanting to borrow and print more money and thinks that raising taxes on the "evil rich" is going to help 9% unemployment and rising poverty.

I didn't know that Obama plans to cut taxes on the middle class though, perhaps you could show me, because he's certainly added a lot of taxes on them so far (cigarette, gasoline, inflation, tanning, etc.)
                Since those evil rich need that extra money to provide jobs how about making the tax conditional on whether or not they actually make the jobs. If they were creating jobs it fixes the problem of taxation on the rich, poverty and unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Since those evil rich need that extra money to provide jobs how about making the tax conditional on whether or not they actually make the jobs. If they were creating jobs it fixes the problem of taxation on the rich, poverty and unemployment.
                  Fair enough, though it is difficult to calculate how much each new employee is going to cost you what with skyrocketing health insurance costs, unless you're one of the lucky thousand plus companies that have gotten a mandate waiver from Obama.

Even full employment (which we had under most of Bush) isn't going to solve this out of control spending though.

I'd like to see all of the tax loopholes done away with and companies like GE need to pay more in taxes if they want to sell their Chinese products in this country (and expect more bailout loans.)

Once we get unemployment under control, I'd have no problem with taxes being raised on those filthy, stinking rich. But as we've seen, even if we stole (taxed) 100% of all individual income over 250K, we still wouldn't be able to pay all of the 3.7 trillion a year that this out of control Fedzilla burns through every year (without borrowing or printing like we're doing now.)

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                    This could have been over with 2 1/2 years ago.

Why? Because he needed to show some loonies that he is born in America? Where was this question for Bush, Clinton or even McCain who was actually born OUTSIDE the U.S....

To even consider this nonsense, means you actually think there was some government wide conspiracy, think about it.

Originally posted by res View Post
                    Bush was treated FAR worse, but your reasons for not seeing this comes in the statement right after you make the claim about how he was treated (in a clause of the sentence that contains the word "hatred").

I think Clinton was treated worse than Obama.
                    Again, Bush put us in two wars, ruined the economy and lied to the people. There's justification for why people wouldn't like Bush.

Clinton had an affair during his presidency in the oval office, lied about, not that I care but once again, reason for why people wouldn't like him.

Obama on the other hand has been called everything from a racist, terrorist, Muslim and a liar about his status as an American citizen. ALL unfounded.....

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    BAM!!!!!!!! KO 1st round.

Comment

considering the state of affairs, i cannot see why anyone spends/wastes time defending either side

they're taking turns crashing the same car and seeing who gets to drive when it goes off the cliff.... w/o noticing its already airborne

Comment

Working...
                      X