No announcement yet.

GGG die hards call fighters paper champs GGG is a hypejob and paper champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG die hards call fighters paper champs GGG is a hypejob and paper champ

1) he is suppose to be top 3-4 pound for pound and has 0 wins over elite opposition

2)he is the only fighter in the top ten p4p who has NOT A) unified and fought for all his belts B) defeated an elite opponent C) won a title in more than 1 division

3) 2 out of 3 of his belts he never fought for....PAPER CHAMP

4) Guys that get crapped on this site have won more titles and defeated more champion....taken more risks like amir khan, danny garcia, adrien broner, hell guys in their 20s have a better resume than this guy

thoughts? commments?

this is gonna be good

It's fun watching you kids obsess over someone you don't like. I really don't understand it, but it's fun to watch.

Comment

Looking forward to the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        It's fun watching you kids obsess over someone you don't like. I really don't understand it, but it's fun to watch.
        its comedy watching you guys trash more accomplished fighters and make excuses for a fighter so talented but hasnt taken any risks or beaten elite opposition or p4p entrants

he is a paper champ and hype job,,,,deal with it

Amir khan's resume makes him look some guy in his mid 20s...not the most feared, best middleweight top 3 p4p

can you dispute what i said with facts of your own...not excuses...but FACTS AND STATS....I will wait

Comment

quote from another thread applies here...

Originally posted by //// View Post
          golovkin literally rules the thread starters life... every single day hes on here on golovkin watch

another man controls and dominates your existence. you are a submissive ****sexual for someone who doesnt know you exist.

Comment

Why do you guys make so many pointless ****ing threads? Holy **** it's annoying. Every morning I come here and there's multiple new threads taking up the first page. We get it already. Move the **** on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Looking forward to the responses.
                its been a while, i do this for kicks....the same gennady gonad garglers trash more accomplished fighters but dick ride this guy and he fights no names and welterweights

top ten p4p my azz...you gotta earn that in the ring. just like lineal titles.....dude has been handed more belts than a karate student

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  1) he is suppose to be top 3-4 pound for pound and has 0 wins over elite opposition

2)he is the only fighter in the top ten p4p who has NOT A) unified and fought for all his belts B) defeated an elite opponent C) won a title in more than 1 division

3) 2 out of 3 of his belts he never fought for....PAPER CHAMP

4) Guys that get crapped on this site have won more titles and defeated more champion....taken more risks like amir khan, danny garcia, adrien broner, hell guys in their 20s have a better resume than this guy

thoughts? commments?

this is gonna be good
                  you think golovkin is overhyped?! Youve never said that before!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X