Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Stevens wins in KO fashion, will he call out Golovkin in rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Stevens wins in KO fashion, will he call out Golovkin in rematch?

Might as well add some big drama since Jacobs vs GGG wont happen until 2019. Add some spice ya know gwan babylon

Doubt it

Comment

If he does he will prob get it, those are the type of fights GGG's team likes him in, mediocre fighters

Comment

Lol very funny. If GGG takes a rematch, i might think twice about supporting him. Fight Jacobs, then move up and fight some bigger guys. Enough of the small stuff

Comment

I think he'd have to knock out a Lemiuex to not be laughed out the ring. Golovkin fought Ouma after vanes beat him though so he doesn't exactly have shame.

Comment

who knows but i doubt it but if he beleives teh **** he was talking in a recent interview than he would. in that recent interview he said he would have knocked him out if he would have just let his hands go that he trained for a different ggg one that attacks not the one he faced and blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
              who knows but i doubt it but if he beleives teh **** he was talking in a recent interview than he would. in that recent interview he said he would have knocked him out if he would have just let his hands go that he trained for a different ggg one that attacks not the one he faced and blah blah blah.
              so we might actually get Golovkin-Stevens2????

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                so we might actually get Golovkin-Stevens2????
                I dont see why not if he believes all that BS he was woofing the other day. Will be another easy fight for ggg so i know he will have no issue with that reamtch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Might as well add some big drama since Jacobs vs GGG wont happen until 2019. Add some spice ya know gwan babylon
                    Why would Stevens bother with the Golovkin rematch, when an impressive KO win would likely put him immediately at the head of the line for Saul Alvarez's NYC debut in February?

Comment

Working...
                    X