No announcement yet.

In my Opinion Freddie Roach needs to retire after Vargas KO's Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my Opinion Freddie Roach needs to retire after Vargas KO's Pacquiao

It's inevitable that Vargas will knock Pacquiao out on Saturday.

But I believe Roach should retire, he already made millions from Pac, has investments, has a world famous gym he could collect money from by expanding it and letting people train there so he is set for life, is worshipped in the Philppines.

Roach ailment is not the main reason, the main reason is he has no gameplans. His act is getting tired and predictable.

Alex Ariza said Roach didnt train Manny he just holds the mitts he said Pac trains himself comes up with his own strategy and is a natural gifted born fighter every thing Pac does is on his own but Roach gets all the praise.

I believe it, Roach act is to predict a KO, to trash talk a fighter, smh This is getting old, insulting th efighters trainer and predicting a KO for every Pac fight is old and lame, he already showed several 50 dollar and 100 dollar bet vouchers that he put money to KO Bradley, Rios, Algieri and now Vargas and he lost money on all of them, but the truth is he was never really confident in Pac KOing them that is why he bet chump change on it, he was doing it hoping it would strike fear for some reason in his opponent, for Roach he is repetitive this strategy doesnt work, you cannot get into a fighters head with KO predictions because its common for fighters to predict or want a ko.

Please Roach retire, you dont study tape, your strategies are non existent, you dont teach defense, you are full of yourself and enjoy the fame more than the training, you already made millions, you are just holding your fighters back.

when you keep relying on that PAC will KO you act its getting tired, and means you need to hang them up. Pac hasn't had a KO in ages.

I belive that Freddy should retire,no matter what out come of a fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      I belive that Freddy should retire,no matter what out come of a fight is.
      yeah

its already embarrassing. He isnt a great trash talker he just insulting fighters and their trainers, the worst is when Algieri gave him some healing stone necklace as a gift Roach tossed it on the floor and insulted the gift telling the reporter about it, smh

Pacquiao put him on the map, people compare him to Bill Belichik of boxing, but Bill actually has gameplans and doesnt rely on trash talk.

Comment

Roach does have a game plan it's just that he rely too much on his fighters ability to knock their opponent out. It's like roach doesn't think about the "what if" senario.

He always bank on the opponent to fight toe to toe, it's like he doesn't think that maybe the opponent and their team is tricking roach and pac by saying we're gonna fight toe to toe but then come fight night they switch up and box Manny instead.

Roach always fall for the pre fight trash talk. And his choices of sparring partners have been terrible as of late. I mean for the Floyd fight he brought in an mma fighter lol. He should be bringing in guys that move and box a lot.

And for this Vargas fight Pac only has one sparring partner the entire training camp then when Manny arrived to LA roach made him spar beltran a guy that pac has sparred for over a thousand rounds which does nothing to get Manny ready for Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          It's inevitable that Vargas will knock Pacquiao out on Saturday.

But I believe Roach should retire, he already made millions from Pac, has investments, has a world famous gym he could collect money from by expanding it and letting people train there so he is set for life, is worshipped in the Philppines.

Roach ailment is not the main reason, the main reason is he has no gameplans. His act is getting tired and predictable.

Alex Ariza said Roach didnt train Manny he just holds the mitts he said Pac trains himself comes up with his own strategy and is a natural gifted born fighter every thing Pac does is on his own but Roach gets all the praise.

I believe it, Roach act is to predict a KO, to trash talk a fighter, smh This is getting old, insulting th efighters trainer and predicting a KO for every Pac fight is old and lame, he already showed several 50 dollar and 100 dollar bet vouchers that he put money to KO Bradley, Rios, Algieri and now Vargas and he lost money on all of them, but the truth is he was never really confident in Pac KOing them that is why he bet chump change on it, he was doing it hoping it would strike fear for some reason in his opponent, for Roach he is repetitive this strategy doesnt work, you cannot get into a fighters head with KO predictions because its common for fighters to predict or want a ko.

Please Roach retire, you dont study tape, your strategies are non existent, you dont teach defense, you are full of yourself and enjoy the fame more than the training, you already made millions, you are just holding your fighters back.

when you keep relying on that PAC will KO you act its getting tired, and means you need to hang them up. Pac hasn't had a KO in ages.
          I agree with everything u said, Roach is terrible at motivating his fighters and its evident inbetween rounds in like all of his fighters fights, its usually something vague like "we have to speed up the pace" "you have to put pressure on him"
          doesnt take an "elite" trainer to be able to do that kind of analysis

Comment

Oh! We're still doing this?

Comment

You always predict Pacquiao will get KOed and you are always wrong. You have claimed to be a Pacquiao fan but you obviously are not a Pacquiao fan.You are constantly wishing and predicting a KO defeat for him. You predicted Rios would knock him out with a left jab. Of course Rios hardly landed a punch and Pacquiao pitched a shutout. You picked Bradley to win his recent fight with Pacquiao. Pacquiao beat the respected Bradley and looked great. What makes you think a mediocre champion like Vargas with only 10 KOs in his entire career will KO Pacquiao? If you seriously believe this then go bet a bundle on Vargas. Vargas is about a 6 to 1 underdog so you'll get a great return on your bet if Vargas wins. As for Roach retiring the pro boxers of the world don't agree with you. Many top pros want to be trained by Roach including Cotto. Vargas is much more likely to be the one who gets KOed and Roach will probably win his 100 thousand dollar bet on Pacquiao to win by KO.We will soon find out.

Comment

If it's inevitable that Vargas will KO Pacquiao why do the bookies have Pacquiao a 6 to 1 betting favorite to win? Are you better at picking winners of fights than they are? If Vargas even manages to get a draw I will give you credit for a smart pick. If Pacquiao wins I will tease you for being wrong about Pacquiao as usual.

Comment

Vargas trying to counterpunch like Marquez would be a funny sight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    You always predict Pacquiao will get KOed and you are always wrong. You have claimed to be a Pacquiao fan but you obviously are not a Pacquiao fan.You are constantly wishing and predicting a KO defeat for him. You predicted Rios would knock him out with a left jab. Of course Rios hardly landed a punch and Pacquiao pitched a shutout. You picked Bradley to win his recent fight with Pacquiao. Pacquiao beat the respected Bradley and looked great. What makes you think a mediocre champion like Vargas with only 10 KOs in his entire career will KO Pacquiao? If you seriously believe this then go bet a bundle on Vargas. Vargas is about a 6 to 1 underdog so you'll get a great return on your bet if Vargas wins. As for Roach retiring the pro boxers of the world don't agree with you. Many top pros want to be trained by Roach including Cotto. Vargas is much more likely to be the one who gets KOed and Roach will probably win his 100 thousand dollar bet on Pacquiao to win by KO.We will soon find out.
                    Listen dude, im a fan of Manny dude is fun to watch, but what I learned in boxing is if you got a coach like Roach who has no plan and you are an offensive fighter like Pac fighting bigger guys you have the chance of getting knocked out cold, Vargas is different he is not going to run like the others and he has the Right hand the main weakness of Pac, Vargas said it best he is a young Marquez all he needs is one punch and Pac is done.

The only fighter I have never went against ever is Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X