No announcement yet.

[SPOILERS!] Game of Thrones Theories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SPOILERS!] Game of Thrones Theories

I understand there is a good following of game of thrones on this forum, I am also aware that there is a game of thrones thread already - but I thought maybe I should create one for people who have read the books and not just the show!

There are a lot of theories out there around Game of Thrones - please share here!

I just noticed two things that Daenerys, Jon, and Tyrion have in common, they all killed their mothers during birth, and they all sacrificed their loved ones, in reference to azor ahai, who sacrificed his loved one to make lightbringer.

So if the mad king raped Johanna Lannister while Tywin was his hand, causing Tywin to give up being hand of the king and retiring to casterly rock, that means that Tyrion is also a Targaryen, (ergo Tywin making the comments to tyrion: mens laws give you the right to bare my name and display my colours since I cannot prove that you are not mine, and then later saying to tyrion: you are no son of mine, as he dies) and thats why he was always obsessed with dragons, and fire etc, and has very blond hair almost platinum (in the books) and one purple eye, so there you have the three heads of the dragon.

Daenerys, Jon, and Tyrion, in her visions the white lion running on grass taller than man, clearly represents tyrion, the white for being a targaryien and the lion for being lannister.

Comment

Jon didn't kill his mother, she was either hidden by Eddard, or it was Lyanna Stark's kid by Rhaegar.

Either way, at the end of the fifth book it's pretty obvious that all the imagery points to Jon being Azor Azhai reborn.

Tyrion also knows that that other kid is the third dragon. The thing with Tywin saying that Tyrion isn't his son also applies to Jaime, since he was disowned by Tywin for refusing to take Casterly Rock instead being the captain of the Kingsguard.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
        Jon didn't kill his mother, she was either hidden by Eddard, or it was Lyanna Stark's kid by Rhaegar.

Either way, at the end of the fifth book it's pretty obvious that all the imagery points to Jon being Azor Azhai reborn.

Tyrion also knows that that other kid is the third dragon. The thing with Tywin saying that Tyrion isn't his son also applies to Jaime, since he was disowned by Tywin for refusing to take Casterly Rock instead being the captain of the Kingsguard.
        So you think Jaime could be the third head of the dragon?

Comment

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post

And I'm not saying jon killed his mother as in "killed her" it's more so his birth brought opinion death, whether that was being murdered by someone else or dying of natural causes.

I do agree that Jons mother was lyanna stark for sure, rhaegar would be the obvious candidate for his father. But if the mad king was capable of raping tywin wife I wouldn't be surprised if he raped llyanna at some stage also.

Comment

There is a book thread. Just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              There is a book thread. Just so you know.
              really can you link me? I'll ask BG to merge this thread with it.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=master+thread

Comment

I created a master thread for the books some time ago, use it: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=638433

Comment

The books aren't chalk full of naked gays also are they?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X