Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    i thought he edged out cotto too but it was too close so i saw it going either way or a draw. same as with the shane cotto fight.

but that was a past prime cotto. if clottey beat premarg cotto then that would have been a big win but its not.

so again, who has clottey beaten of significance?
    Clottey is an epic failure he always chokes in big fights. He will always be a career gate keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      i thought he edged out cotto too but it was too close so i saw it going either way or a draw. same as with the shane cotto fight.

but that was a past prime cotto. if clottey beat premarg cotto then that would have been a big win but its not.

so again, who has clottey beaten of significance?
      You act like post-Margo Cotto is a complete bum. He's still an elite fighter, and he'd still give any top WW hell. He'd also give most of the top JMWs hell. I guarantee nobody, aside from maybe Alfredo Angulo would be able to do to him what Margo or Pacquiao did.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        You act like post-Margo Cotto is a complete bum. He's still an elite fighter, and he'd still give any top WW hell. He'd also give most of the top JMWs hell. I guarantee nobody, aside from maybe Alfredo Angulo would be able to do to him what Margo or Pacquiao did.
        Williams, Martinez, Mayweather???

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          clottey couldnt get on the gas against a past prime cotto. and he was not the same cotto as premarg. not to mention, cotto had a busted eye and clottey still didnt step on the gas. clottey needs to retire

if he fights berto, i thin berto will beat that ass.

Comment

Who cares who Manny has fought that doesn't make Floyd a default winner or anything.

Stop coming up with irrelavent threads that somehow excuse Floyd from needing to fight Pac.

I tell you some of you guys just don't want this fight and are happy actually happyif boxing once again fails to deliver the big fight that everyone wants.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Ok but that is not what the TS is asking now is it?

Cotto didn't have a trainer,

Pac was on PED's

It was a catch-weight

Cotto was ruined,shot to ****

there was day in contractual weight limit for fight night

Cotto was overrated,

Cotto never beat champ

Pac was cherry picking Cotto cuz he ducked Shane

Cotto had paper tissue skin

What else do you want to say to take away credit from Pac? Is cool we can say it right now.

After that can we go back to the TS question?

Everything we can say to take away credit from Pac doesn't change the fact that Cotto was coming off a significant win now does it?
              a gift decision is now a significant win, you clown asss fruit loop.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Who cares who Manny has fought that doesn't make Floyd a default winner or anything.

Stop coming up with irrelavent threads that somehow excuse Floyd from needing to fight Pac.

I tell you some of you guys just don't want this fight and are happy actually happyif boxing once again fails to deliver the big fight that everyone wants.
                wrong, but we are unhappy that bullshyt fights like pac vs. marg are gonna be viewed as a great matchup. When it is just another fixed charade like pac vs. clottey is.

Arum: "Hey margo, we will get you a license if you agree to lose this fight to pac"

Arum: "Hey Clottey, you will get pac on your resume and an extra 3million bucks if you take this fall to pac"

thats right. Arum keepin that money in house and raping you clowns. But I guess that is acceptable just like it was acceptable for manny to duck drug tests. C'mon son.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Williams, Martinez, Mayweather???
                  hell, I even think berto would get in that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
                    getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.

lols... the kettle calling the teapot black...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
                      a gift decision is now a significant win, you clown asss fruit loop.
                      So if Cotto got a "gift decision" that means Clottey was the rightful winner of the fight correct?

And, in that case Clottey was coming off a significant win right?

Comment

Working...
                      X