Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me, or are the greatest Mexican boxers very light skinned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
    I'm bored and wanted to share my observation
    this forum is becoming to be just like the "dog house or dog pound" boxing forum. very racist with chicano controled racism!! SAD how Hispanics have so much hate amongst themselves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
      this forum is becoming to be just like the "dog house or dog pound" boxing forum. very racist with chicano controled racism!! SAD how Hispanics have so much hate amongst themselves!!!
      Chicano, a word you just learned. You act like its us that make these stupid threads.

And Im sure you white really love each other i mean there never been any wars between Europeans?

Stop it with your racisim.

Comment

stuntin, the thread starter, isnt mexican or latino as far as i now

Comment

Did you even read the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            Chicano, a word you just learned. You act like its us that make these stupid threads.

And Im sure you white really love each other i mean there never been any wars between Europeans?

Stop it with your racisim.
            yeah now i'm the racis..LOL... READ THE "THREAD" ESE, IT'S NOT ON ME!! VATO....

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
              stuntin, the thread starter, isnt mexican or latino as far as i now
              I GIVE A **** WHAT HE OR SHE IS!!!! THIS IS A BOXING FORUM, LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY

Comment

yeah now i'm the racis..LOL... READ THE "THREAD" ESE, IT'S NOT ON ME!! VATO....
                i bet now you feel tough congratualions not you are an e-warrior.

0------------------------------------------

I see the next thread topic by this poster.

Is ROY JONES and WINKY WRIGHT gifted boxers because they have European blood EXP# light skinned?

Comment

Is ROY JONES and WINKY WRIGHT gifted boxers because they have European blood EXP# light skinned?
                  Lmao, thats where Roy Jones got his ****ty chin. And no wonder Winky couldn't close the show for years.

Comment

AN E-WARRIOR? WOW NOW I FEEL SPECIAL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                      if you were to look at chicanos who work in different occupations, you'll see a variety of skin tones. none of the guys you mentioned are white, theyre all mestizos
                      mestizo: a person of mixed ancestry

I know what you write is true

those fighters aren't completely white, of course

Comment

Working...
                      X