No announcement yet.

Official: PBC on NBC Peterson VS Diaz RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Even though I had Diaz up, I could see a draw. Those last two were obscene though. I thought any landslide would favor Diaz. And I say that as someone who wanted Peterson to win.
    Yeah Diaz wasn't going to get the win in DC over Peterson, that wasn't going to happen as I posted earlier

Comment

• Robbery.....

Comment

• they already had a good scoring in the alexander fight, you can't expect 2 in a row come on man....

Comment

• i don't see how peterson won that fight.

Comment

• These score cards will never stop to shock me, no way in hell did peterson win this fight lmfao.

A reach is saying it was a draw, A REACH!

Comment

• I can't see how anyone can score for Peterson. When I heard 117-111, I just knew Diaz won because there was no way Lamont won 9 rounds.

Diaz proved to be the superior fighter, Peterson had his moments but it just felt like Diaz controlled the action throughout. He hurt Peterson several times and it's a shame two of the three judges didn't even give him a chance on the scorecards.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i don't see how peterson won that fight.
                ... by majority decision .....................

Comment

• Wow what a robbery! I'm tired of these bull**** decisions in boxing. If you are going to be a biased piece of **** judge at least make the effort to make the scores close. 117 - 111? Get out of here with that bull****.

Comment

• sicko, you have to MAKE it happen! The only way to beat hometown judging is put a hurtin' on the guy, and put him on his back!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... by majority decision .....................
                      you mean by al haymon decision. people who are new to boxing and tuning in probably think that the way to win in boxing is to get beat up and hit with punches the most makes you the winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X