No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado 'I'm knocking out Brandon Rios' *NEW VID*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Alvarado 'I'm knocking out Brandon Rios' *NEW VID*

Rios gonna stop Mike late. 11 round TKO.

Comment

So I've recently watched more of Alvarado and I'm liking Rios' chances even more. In fact I don't think Alvarado has any advantages here, Rios is the all around better fighter, both offensively (wider arsenal of punches) and defensively. I seriously can't see Alvarado winning any of the exchanges, Rios is gonna clip that dude with uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        So I've recently watched more of Alvarado and I'm liking Rios' chances even more. In fact I don't think Alvarado has any advantages here, Rios is the all around better fighter, both offensively (wider arsenal of punches) and defensively. I seriously can't see Alvarado winning any of the exchanges, Rios is gonna clip that dude with uppercuts.

Alvarado throws a ****load of uppercuts too,it might even be his best punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Alvarado throws a ****load of uppercuts too,it might even be his best punch.
          Yeah Alvarado likes that jumping uppercut.

Comment

This fight is gonna be the opposite of Ward-Dawson. I don' think it get's late, it's gonna last until one of the chins crack.

Comment

Last time i heard that it was nonstop hugging

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Last time i heard that it was nonstop hugging

C'mon, how can anyone say that Mike Alvarado & Richard Abril have the same style of boxing.

Comment

It's interesting how Alvarado has really cranked up the smack talk while Rios has been very quiet. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    Rios gonna stop Mike late. 11 round TKO.
                    Rios is getting stopped in 8.

Comment

Working...
                    X