Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Dare 'Glass Chin' Joshua To Accept 65-35 or Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Joshua and Hearn don't accept those demands, **** them. Boxing goes on. The UK coward can fight another no hoper, no chance opponent and get rich with "zero" respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      If Joshua and Hearn don't accept those demands, **** them. Boxing goes on. The UK coward can fight another no hoper, no chance opponent and get rich with "zero" respect.
      Only issue with that statement is that that's not what Joshua is facing, in the least. Eddie Hearn and Haymon/Finkell are quietly hashing out the details for a Joshua-Wilder fight come the summer (Wilder went a bit overboard with some of what he said after the Stiverne fight, but even he realizes that it's his job to do what he can to elevate his name in anticipation of the formal sell of the fight).

Wilder will fight someone, Joshua will fight someone, and then they'll fight each other next.

If Joseph Parker doesn't want to, or simply can't, make the deal, Anthony Joshua could fight Kubrat Pulev and actually end up with a better fight.

Parker has Browne in Australia, and then he's flying to Russia for Povetkin. Good luck with that

Comment

Or else what? Exactly.

Comment

Team Parker look like some idiotic amateurs,

Comment

Joshua was dropped hard by a very old and inactive Klitschko, he was also badly wobbled by Dillian Whyte who is only an average puncher.
            Another thing that british chaps don't like to talk about is how piss poor joshua's stamina is, in all fights lasting more than a few rounds he was puffing badly, luckily for him his opponents were not good enough to capitalize.
            Parker will absorb the hard hits early and then knock Anthony Joshua out cold.

Comment

Cringe worthy

Comment

70/30 is still fair if you consider Joshua is the one generating all the money.
                I don't see any better options for Parker and soon he will likely have to face Povetkin in Russia and that's a fight he could very well lose.

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
                  Joshua was dropped hard by a very old and inactive Klitschko, he was also badly wobbled by Dillian Whyte who is only an average puncher.
                  Another thing that british chaps don't like to talk about is how piss poor joshua's stamina is, in all fights lasting more than a few rounds he was puffing badly, luckily for him his opponents were not good enough to capitalize.
                  Parker will absorb the hard hits early and then knock Anthony Joshua out cold.
                  No shame in getting dropped by klitchko old or not. Everyone knows power is the last thing to go. If you're so confident how about a friendly wager. I'll bet you all my points aj kos Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    No shame in getting dropped by klitchko old or not. Everyone knows power is the last thing to go. If you're so confident how about a friendly wager. I'll bet you all my points aj kos Parker.
                    Let me ask you this, if Joshua couldn't ko Takam and took 11 rounds to stop a 40yo glass jawed inactive Klitschko what makes you think he will stop a granite jawed Parker (who has never been hurt or dropped ever), and what do you think happens when Joshua starts to tire and Parker doesn't fall, unlike AJ Parker has good stamina.

Comment

I think Hearn should offer 30% as a final offer. Parker won't bring most of the money to that big pie. AJ will bring more than 70% of the revenue IMO... AJ will liekly bring 90% of the revenue...

70/30 is fair. AJ also has 2 titles

Comment

Working...
                      X