No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #12 - Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko, April 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    The poll has been fun to watch. Started out quite wide in favor of AJ (he had around 67% of votes when there were 25-30 votes) and it has been gradually becoming tighter and tighter.

Now at 56% AJ - 44% Klitschko we have what I think is the closest poll of the contest.
    Bob i cant see my name there on that list m8 .....i have picked joshua to win from rounds 5-8 x2 ...can you add me to the list please.
    The plunger man joshua 5-8 x2.

Thank you kind sir :-)

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Bob i cant see my name there on that list m8 .....i have picked joshua to win from rounds 5-8 x2 ...can you add me to the list please.
      The plunger man joshua 5-8 x2.

Thank you kind sir :-)
      The list of people who get notified for each fight? No problem.

As far as the poll I see your name in there, you are all set to go.

Comment

Anonymous2.0,3X

Comment

Vaynardevil, 2x

Comment

I've gone back and forth on this one for months, but have been feeling more confident in the last few weeks that Joshua will win this. That was solidified last night when I had one of those very realistic dreams, the kind where you remember all the details when you wake up, about this fight.

In the dream, Joshua clipped Wlad early, which made him scared to pull the trigger. Joshua got 2 flash knockdowns on WK in the 1st round and Wembley was going absolutely balls crazy. Then in the 2nd rd, Joshua hit Klitschko with a massive overhand right that put WK clean out before he hit the canvas. He crumpled backwards, unconscious with his legs still bent under him at the knees as doctors came rushing in to treat him with the stadium shaking from the fans going nuts. That's when I woke up. Obviously I'm not saying this is going to happen...but if it does I want this to be written here now, just in case.

Comment

MCC, Joshua KO rds 5-8

Comment

I'm going for the upset...

Wlad ko between 5-9

Comment

Szef, x3.....

Comment

I don't see joshua, with his limited movement keeping out of the line of Klit's jab. He'll be rangy for the first two, and get caught in the 6th with the right hand if klitschko isnt gun shy.

As a Brit, Id love AJ to win, but im going with Wlad. this is the only time in Pick'em i wana be wrong.

Comment

Voted Joshua by KO round 5-8. Totally what I hope will happen but wlad looks to be in great shape so I am hoping for a great fight if I don't get the outcome I want.

Comment

Working...
                      X