No announcement yet.

VIDEO KEll Brook exposes Khan for the chicken he is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I'd rather see Khan. Solely because it's a massive fight in the UK and a bitter rivalry. And maybe I'm just giving in to hype.

Spence might be the better fight, I don't know. Spence is still quite unproven. I'd take Brook-Spence too.

I just wish both of Brook and Khan didn't jump up two weight classes to be sacrificial lambs to two monsters. The fight has a damper on it now because they're coming off stoppage and KO loss's
    Agreed. It's a fight I'd like to see too but I honestly believe Brook will duck Spence and move up if he beats Khan, if facing Spence first means he will stick around for Khan too I'd prefer to see the fights in that order.

Spence vs Brook I feel is more of a pick em fight whereas I don't see Khan being all that competitive, Kan has no punch resistance whatsoever.

Comment

With all this begging Brook is doing, he might as well get on his knee's and suck Khan off...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Who wouod yiu personally prefer to see Brook fight, the chinny Khan or one of the most promising welters of recent years Spence ?
        Khan of course. Huge fight to settle it finally.

Comment

Kell Brook needs to take the mandatory against Errol Spence, Jr. if he's to keep up with a universal fanbase. The more attractive route would be Amir Khan and Manny Pacquiao this year if the rumours are true. But the seed has been planted that he's ducking/scared of Spence. It needs to be exercised now. Even if he flattens Khan the majority of non-UK fans will say "yea but he ducked his mandatory", and they'll have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            Kell Brook needs to take the mandatory against Errol Spence, Jr. if he's to keep up with a universal fanbase. The more attractive route would be Amir Khan and Manny Pacquiao this year if the rumours are true. But the seed has been planted that he's ducking/scared of Spence. It needs to be exercised now. Even if he flattens Khan the majority of non-UK fans will say "yea but he ducked his mandatory", and they'll have a point.
            It's a fight he can genuinely lose and will claim he can't motivate himself for because the finances won't be as high as a possible Khan fight.

I find Spence vs Brook a much more compelling fight, Khan vs Brook it's an obvious KO win but I can understand why the Brook fan boys would prefer him to face Khan obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Khan of course. Huge fight to settle it finally.
              Do you think Brook is right to duck his mandatory as he'd be in danger of losing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                Do you think Brook is right to duck his mandatory as he'd be in danger of losing ?
                Lol what a leading question.

Is Khan not ranked above Spence in every single credible rankings?

Who has fought better opposition? Who has beaten better opposition? Who's a former two time world champion?

Spence is a prospect, a good one. But in order for him to be important in my mind, he would need to fight someone in the top 15 coming off a win to make me think he can challenge Brook.

Spence does a lot of amateur stuff still. Drops his right hand whenever he throws a jab for example. Someone like Brook will pick that up in the first round and continuously tag him and then finish him imo.

We've been waiting for the Khan fight for 5 years, so just because some prospect gets a mandatory position for fighting Bundu of all people, I don't want that fighter over Khan in any way shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  Scared of Spence yet stood toe to toe with GGG.

Just think about that one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Lol what a leading question.

Is Khan not ranked above Spence in every single credible rankings?

Who has fought better opposition? Who has beaten better opposition? Who's a former two time world champion?

Spence is a prospect, a good one. But in order for him to be important in my mind, he would need to fight someone in the top 15 coming off a win to make me think he can challenge Brook.

Spence does a lot of amateur stuff still. Drops his right hand whenever he throws a jab for example. Someone like Brook will pick that up in the first round and continuously tag him and then finish him imo.

We've been waiting for the Khan fight for 5 years, so just because some prospect gets a mandatory position for fighting Bundu of all people, I don't want that fighter over Khan in any way shape or form.
                    So you think Brook beats Spence and Khan, likely stops Khan right ?

Comment

Brook would destroy Khan. Utterly ruin what's left of him. Two completely different levels of fighter at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X