Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade Dropped From A Jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this like the phantom punch Ali landed on Liston? I even got Spoon23 to slow down the video for me and still no sign of the jab.

Comment

if you slow it down enough you can see the punch doesn't land. it was actually a knee to the body and vanes should have been dq'd.

Comment

I don't like his style, if you ask me. It's awkward. He doesn't use his height, he hunkers low so he could clinch at the slightest sign of trouble. At times he bends so low the opponent worries about hitting the back of his head.

Comment

how the **** is that a jab? lmao this guy seems like he discovered boxing a couple months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            did you watch the video??
            Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko
            Andrade Dropped From A Jab
            This ***** claims to be some LHW ex amateur boxer and doesn't even know what a jab is. There are too many god damn frauds around this place.

Damn posers man.

If you're a damn casual then just keep it 1hunnit and admit you're a casual. Don't go around posing as something you're not. Says a lot about you in real life.

I respect more the dude (I forgot his name) who the other day said he was a casual and proud than I respect you.

Comment

Lol p*ssy ass Andrade.

Comment

Charlo would be ranked pretty high if he stopped this *****t talking, inactive nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  This ***** claims to be some LHW ex amateur boxer and doesn't even know what a jab is. There are too many god damn frauds around this place.

Damn posers man.

If you're a damn casual then just keep it 1hunnit and admit you're a casual. Don't go around posing as something you're not. Says a lot about you in real life.

I respect more the dude (I forgot his name) who the other day said he was a casual and proud than I respect you.
                  lol really?

he also claimed to bet 18 k and be half nigerian or something despite looking middle eastern

boxing / mentall illness scene

Comment

Ok in his defense the left jab was more like a left hand from the orthodox position ala Kovalev's jab when he is off foot.. But I have no doubt that Charlo would roast him!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Damn posers man.

it was a ****ing straight left hand, what is that called???

Comment

Working...
                      X