Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting that there hasnt been a mention of USADA for Floyd vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they might still be doctoring the results , lol....USADA is a f0cken joke..

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
      Whats there to talk about? Mayweather has negotiated for participation in full blood and urine testing for 3 years now. This was newsworthy in 2010 when it first started. Its 2013, and not only does Mayweather negotiate it, but many other fighters now do as well. Non-story.
      Wrong. He does blood and urine testing during training camp only. Let me know when he is tested year round like Donaire.
      Until then Floyd, like pretty much every other fighter, is suspect in my book. Dude only fights once a year and only gets tested the weeks leading up to the fight. Who knows what he is doing the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        Wrong. He does blood and urine testing during training camp only. Let me know when he is tested year round like Donaire.
        Until then Floyd, like pretty much every other fighter, is suspect in my book. Dude only fights once a year and only gets tested the weeks leading up to the fight. Who knows what he is doing the rest of the year.
        Says the guy who has Canelo as his pic who has NEVER taken olympic testing lol.

Comment

so you have the same level of suspision for a guy who tests for his fights with guys who dont test at all?

Cmon man!

Comment

on usada official page they used to have a official mayweather section its no longer up, but there is still some lingering pages still up if you search, its where they post all the drug test and results.

http://www.usada.org/info.asp?uid=10...in=1&offset=10

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              yeah such a joke they took down lance armstrong.

Comment

Clarification to my post. I am not implying that Mayweather participates in full blood and urine testing 365. What I am saying is that Mayweather negotiates them for each of his fights, and that is when he is tested, as is every other fighter who negotiates this(with exception to Nonito).

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  Puga you been hatin for years..... USADA A JOKE????

Dude they ot more noteriety and took down a ****in cancer survivor!!! You can take all te sahat vada has done since its inception, and USADA STILL TRUMPS THEM WITH just Lance Arnstrong!!!!!

No one really cares about a few boxers, but usada made headlines with Lance Armstrong!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                    Puga you been hatin for years..... USADA A JOKE????

Dude they ot more noteriety and took down a ****in cancer survivor!!! You can take all te sahat vada has done since its inception, and USADA STILL TRUMPS THEM WITH just Lance Arnstrong!!!!!

No one really cares about a few boxers, but usada made headlines with Lance Armstrong!!!!!
                    He is cosigning because Lampley shouted out VADA on the last fight game and manny /donaire fight on HBO. If it was a GBP fighter with Conte he'd be pointing out that Conte can make undectable PED's like he claims Heredia does.

Comment

because he's not fighting Pacquiao anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X