No announcement yet.

Been On Sex Everyday For 5 Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    im really tempted but im scared cuz i dont know what would happen to it. plus y'all might give negative reviews about it.
    Lol you cant tease people like this.

Just PM it bro

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Lol you cant tease people like this.

Just PM it bro
      already posted here

Comment

here ya go
        lol reported..............

enjoy your ban

Comment

already posted here
          Lol it so tiny i cant see *****

Plus you'll get banned for this, why not just PM it?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Lol it so tiny i cant see *****

Plus you'll get banned for this, why not just PM it?
            i made it tiny.

Comment

i made it tiny.
              pm the picture ,....full size

Comment

ya better be caareful havin all that sex. your penis might break like denis rodman's did

Comment

so how much you paying per hour? or do you get a discount when you buy it in 2 hour blocks?

Comment

is this the first girl you ever did? cuz ur forever alone nerd ass has been talking about getting sex like it is something people don't normally get...

Comment

not all through out but it was a 2 hour session for everyday. but im on this dilemma cuz i still want to keep on going but we can't because of our schedule. every time that 2 hour window is done i feel like crap. but i dont wanna beg cuz i would look pathetic. im pretty sure she can see it on my face that i am still horny and still wanna go on and just keep eating that azz and puzzy and keep making that puzzy squirt. i think today was the best. i think i was on monster mode that all through out that 2 hour session i made her quiver and when she squirts while im hitting it hard that the fluid from her squirt splashes her face. she didn't know what to do cuz some were going thru her mouth too. she tried not to open her mouth when moaning screaming to me to fawk her more cuz she didn't want to taste that fluid of hers but all she had to do was accept it. god damn it! i even had to jack it off but my mind is still about more fawking.

i got pics but she said she was gonna kill me if ever i post it on the net. she knows im a member here cuz KING MEAT sent me a nude pic of a chick and she asked me if he's from the forums so she knows i post here. im pretty sure she's checking this site right now. LOL!
                      Why dont you just buy this and record the various moan of your sex mate. PLay the record and fuck the doll every minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X