Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failproof way to see if Dirrell was faking it vs. Abraham.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People have been know to die or be put in comas with one punch ...however that punch hardley looked full force and as a fan of dirrel that punch didnt look one of abrahams best efforts.... to me it looked incredibly fake the way he reacted..... i could be wrong and if im i feel bad but it all seems a bit convenient to me ...now he doesnt have to fight his freind ... a fight he was trying to avoid at all costs

Comment

LOL watching the video i forgot how fake that **** looked... Dirrel was running for his life late on as it was and decided to opt our rather then risk being koed late. No way the damage (if it's true) came from that

Comment

it was all a *****ty show, dirrell sensed how abraham was catching up with him and looked for a way out, heres the vid of the whole mess, watch carefully...

the best part is at 8:00 when hes screaming "let me breath man! let me breath y'all" with a face of constipation... hahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post

Comment

ofcourse didnt plan on getting hit. but i do think he was overreacting, looking for a easy victory. Just like Cintron did but failed

Comment

Look at all the neurological experts there are on this board? Looks like everyone here has been studying the brain all their lives.

Fuking putzes all of you every single god damn one of you drooling half heads should be castrated so you cannot infect the rest of the world with your stupid fuking children.

Seriously all of you should die!

Comment

I called Arthur Abraham up, but he was unwilling to come to America just to punch me

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                  ofcourse didnt plan on getting hit. but i do think he was overreacting, looking for a easy victory. Just like Cintron did but failed
                  I can see that actually,

The hit was legit, so I don't know if he was faking or not. However, the whole way he acted afterwards was just strange.

IMO there have been people who have been hit harder than that and didn't have that reaction that he had...

Just stragne, but who knows.

Anyways, I am not even sure the "injury" he suffered now has anything to do with that ONE punch.

If so then it was a hell of a punch cuz again I seen people get hit much worse and never had the aftermath that Dirrell has had.

But, to be fari every fighter is different and it just takes one punch. So really who knows.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was overreacting and trying to find a way out nore would I be surprise if he really was badly effective by that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X