No announcement yet.

Kurt Angle to StrikeForce?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Angle to StrikeForce?

Kurt Angle would be a huge draw to mma fans crossover from that those made up wrestling matches to StrikeForce MMA. Whom are some other good names StrikeForce MMA should pick up. LIST EM.

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
    Kurt Angle would be a huge draw to mma fans crossover from that those made up wrestling matches to StrikeForce MMA. Whom are some other good names StrikeForce MMA should pick up. LIST EM.
    Kurt is old and past his prime, but probably still in better shape than Herschel Walker, so Angle might be alright. He is a huge draw, I believe even bigger than Brock, since Angle has been in pro wrestling for 10 years +.

I would love to see someone like Shelton Benjamin in MMA. Not only does he have a collegiate amateur background, but he is a ridiculously explosive and agile athlete. Imagine him doing a flying knee on someone. Do you know if he is still wresting in WWE.

As far as the reverse, I would love to see Mark Coleman in WWE. He has the look and personality. Imagine the promos he would pull. EPICNESS:

Comment

Kurt is too old. I don't think he could make the transition, especially with all the neck injuries he's had

Comment

Kurt is too old for the crossover now and so is Batista. They both hurt easy, and Batista's just wasting his time, he's slow too, so he's going to get KTFO so he needs to just go back to wrestling.

Strikeforce needs to start bumping Tyron Woodley into some big time fights. He needs Jay Heiron or Joe Riggs right now. A fight for a coming out party.

Strikeforce needs prospects period. Their like the TNA of MMA living off UFC leftovers most of them.

Comment

Kurt Angle v Lashley or Bastista. Book It!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            Kurt is old and past his prime, but probably still in better shape than Herschel Walker, so Angle might be alright. He is a huge draw, I believe even bigger than Brock, since Angle has been in pro wrestling for 10 years +.

I would love to see someone like Shelton Benjamin in MMA. Not only does he have a collegiate amateur background, but he is a ridiculously explosive and agile athlete. Imagine him doing a flying knee on someone. Do you know if he is still wresting in WWE.

As far as the reverse, I would love to see Mark Coleman in WWE. He has the look and personality. Imagine the promos he would pull. EPICNESS:

There you go.

WWE just let him go and he is way way way to good of an athlete to not be making a living off of it.

Good wrestler used to train and team with Brock, i'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Kurt is too old for the crossover now and so is Batista. They both hurt easy, and Batista's just wasting his time, he's slow too, so he's going to get KTFO so he needs to just go back to wrestling.

Strikeforce needs to start bumping Tyron Woodley into some big time fights. He needs Jay Heiron or Joe Riggs right now. A fight for a coming out party.

Strikeforce needs prospects period. Their like the TNA of MMA living off UFC leftovers most of them.
              Ken Hershman laughs at your suggestion.

Comment

Working...
              X