Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Views of Jim Lampley, Emmanuel Steward and Bert Sugar Regarding Todays Super Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views of Jim Lampley, Emmanuel Steward and Bert Sugar Regarding Todays Super Fight!

Green K much appreciated

Enjoy

Bert Sugar is the man. On MMA... "It'll be gone in 5 years" "Nothing better than watching 2 men try to mount each other"

Comment

bert sugar never makes predictions anymore.

Comment

Lampley's description of Shane Mosley not having a very good jab is kinda accurate. But I think Mosley's jab is better than what people make it out to be even though he does use it as a range finder in a lot of cases. I however don't agree with Lampley's assessment of Mosley trying to fight a technical fight with Floyd. And by that I mean doing what he said of going in and out. Mosley needs to be aggressive and keep up the combinations at the same time.

And how the fuck is Mayweather meaner than Mosley? I don't get this notion at all.
        Last edited by Iceta Lives; 05-01-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

steward is the only one really saying anything.

red k given for weak ass analyses

Comment

Excellent post man.

Nice to see their videos.

As usual Emanuel doesn't commit to a prediction which is kinda ....anticlimatic.

Comment

Surprisingly good analysis from Lampley.

Comment

I'm suprised Jim didn't mention Shane being good on the inside, that dude was a vicious body puncher in his heyday and at this point in the game Shane can't afford to play the boxer role on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  I'm suprised Jim didn't mention Shane being good on the inside, that dude was a vicious body puncher in his heyday and at this point in the game Shane can't afford to play the boxer role on the outside.
                  That's the same exact thing I was saying. He claimed Mayweather was meaner than Mosley. Nazim let us all know what's up with that.

Comment

man uncle tom knew his ****...he has the right thing to say about this fight or bunch of em will gonna go at him..

Comment

Working...
                    X