No announcement yet.

Dirrell was 100% faking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell was 100% faking

that clown acted like he was koed on instinct then regretted it. Who honestly get's up and starts crying and yelling. I smell a Nate Campbell. This Dirrell guy just looks like a soft Kanye West style boxer.

Look when Hatton, Margarito and Taylor got Hammered, they were visibly shaken after the fight, blinking, obviously still groggy.

then there is Dirrel, yelling and whining, crying.

Then Abraham saying it was only a little shot (I believe him) Dirrels head didn't even rebound. It was one of those shots that you let up on half way through the punch because you realize he's already down, I highly doubt there was anything but arm weight in that punch.

Dirrel was apparently twitching, a sign of a concussion, yet he get's up and starts crying and yelling?

BS, I knew this guy was a coward just by the way he fights. I normally don't like ripping into fighters because anyone who steps in a ring has balls, but seriously, why look for cheap ways out.

Man please . How is he a coward. He looked AA right in his eyes and out boxed him easily.

Until you get on your but, close ur eyes and let AA punch you.

SHUT UP!

Comment

He's such a coward he boxed beautifully against Abraham right?

Comment

i made this thread for ******s like you "if he's not cockeyed and unconcious straight away upon impact it's FAKE!"
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=370778

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
          He's such a coward he boxed beautifully against Abraham right?
          no he took a cowards way out. Duran or Hagler would never be caught dead doing that.

Comment

and you knew he was a coward by the way he fights? you realise he stood in there toe to toe against the hardest hitter between mw-smw?, arm chair warriors, gotta love'em

Comment

Lol. He was confused as ****. He's never been koed before. Thats how some people react. I acted just like him when I got cheap shotted. I didnt cry, but I wasnt in the biggest fight of my career either.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                and you knew he was a coward by the way he fights? you realise he stood in there toe to toe against the hardest hitter between mw-smw?, arm chair warriors, gotta love'em
                what do you mean toe to toe, he ran with his chin in the air for a good portion of the fight.

Regardless, read my post.

Comment

Fake as hell.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    no he took a cowards way out. Duran or Hagler would never be caught dead doing that.
                    Yea like Duran not once took the easy way out~

Comment

Working...
                    X