Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    "When someone shows you who they are...BELIEVE THEM!!!"
    Ag maybe maybe not some people can change some cant some occasionally are dicks others are dicks all the time.

Lifes too short to stress too much over it

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Guys like Larry should become HUGE joshua fans now.
      why??? i dont agree with racism ..what he said was ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Ag maybe maybe not some people can change some cant some occasionally are dicks others are dicks all the time.

Lifes too short to stress too much over it
        Don't give passes to some and slam others for saying far less ignorant stuff man...thats called be biased

Comment

Not racist. I give him a pass cause he said Canelo is the best boxer in the world.

Comment

His hardcore fans will take the statement and make the argument that when he faces anybody the purse should be split 80/20 or 90/10.

Comment

Do people genuinely take offence at these types of things?

Or just say they do?

I never really get it. What kind of life could you have if that genuinely offended you?

But I do think that Under Armour and Lynx and whatever other sponsors AJ are sh.itting it.

That said AJ can just do ads for Lynx Africa. Sorted.

Comment

AJ is only saying what we all know but too afraid to say. Black is better. Just embrace it and stop being such an...

Comment

LOL, I was surprised AJ speak like that considering in all of his interviews... he sounds more white than black., ie he actually speaks proper English.

The other black fighters unfortunately speak Ebonics.... so to see AJ show that side of himself, WOW. lol.

I guess you can take a boxer out of the ghetto, but cannot take the ghetto out of the boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                    LOL, I was surprised AJ speak like that considering in all of his interviews... he sounds more white than black., ie he actually speaks proper English.

The other black fighters unfortunately speak Ebonics.... so to see AJ show that side of himself, WOW. lol.

I guess you can take a boxer out of the ghetto, but cannot take the ghetto out of the boxer.
                    AJ ain't from the ghetto

Comment

what did he say

Comment

Working...
                      X