Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like c4 is the pre workout to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDonMaster View Post
      Looks like c4 is the pre workout to get.
      yeah c4 pre workout is pretty good, i think everyone has taken it at some point in their life https://www.samedaysupplements.com/c...e-workout.html

Comment

To strictly lift weights, I understand pre workout.

I don't really understand how anyone could take pre workout and do some boxing training or aerobic intense training. That **** ****s you up or I should say, it ****ed me up. I really can't do any type of cardio ANYTHING if I take pre workout, my chest starts hurting and I can't take up oxygen enough or properly or something.

**** that man. Pre workout isn't for me. Not even for lifting weights. I have some pre workout just sitting in the cabinet, I could only rationally use it for those days/times were I feel like I really don't want to workout or even make the effort.

Comment

Lions and Tigers don't have pre-workouts! But If I was suggest one pre-workout for somebody, It would be creatine ethyl ester or even monohydrate! (But be aware that you body will become dependent on these supplements to a certain extent etc)

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Lions and Tigers don't have pre-workouts! But If I was suggest one pre-workout for somebody, It would be creatine ethyl ester or even monohydrate! (But be aware that you body will become dependent on these supplements to a certain extent etc)
            Creatine is the ****s. It would always get me bloated as hell when I used that stuff. Never too sure if it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Creatine is the ****s. It would always get me bloated as hell when I used that stuff. Never too sure if it worked.
              Yes creatine ethyl ester is not meant to have those side effects, I personally have not tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Yes creatine ethyl ester is not meant to have those side effects, I personally have not tried it.
                kre alkalyn creatine is not supposed to have any water retention as well.

Comment

You want a kick ass pre-work out supplement? Look up Evogen Nutrition. They have a pre-workout supplement called EVP. It comes in three formulations, according to your needs: Regular EVP with no stims, but good pump & recovery agents, EVP Plus, with the same agents but also with Caffeine, and the monster of pre-workout sups, EVP Xtreme. This bad boy has a group of different, more potent agents for pump, recovery, endurance, shuttling AND it has caffeine and yohimbe. It's so powerful, that they recommend taking half a scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDonMaster View Post
                    kre alkalyn creatine is not supposed to have any water retention as well.
                    Yes from what I have research Kre Alkalyn may be the best one, and safest! etc

Comment

lit-up would possibly facilitate with the beta amine and focus. A lot of endurance and concentration on what’s occurring.
                      There is after all energy too

Comment

Working...
                      X