Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Dares Malignaggi, Mayweather - Fight Me in The UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be scared homey!!

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      You stfu Mcgregor was the one yhat called out Floyd first im boxing not the other way around. None of these boxers are calling out ufc fighters in the cage. Just cause Conor sold himself out for money doesnt mean these boxers should do the same especially when conor atleast has over 10 years of boxing training and is under 30 the boxers hes callin out are over 40 and 37 with no mma training ever.
      Ok let’s compramise then. What boxer would you like to see in the octagon and against who?

Comment

awww....mcbeggar is upset he couldnt fulfill his promise to beat an inactive/retired post prime may. now he wants to settle a score HE created ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Ok let’s compramise then. What boxer would you like to see in the octagon and against who?
          You have to have guys that are around the samr weight. Conor would be way bigger than some1 like paulie. It has to be a boxer who has some experience in mma. Berto said he has some experience since his family trains mma. Have him fight someone thats around the same size. Would have liked seing cintron who wrestled in highschool and college and back in 2007when dana was challenging floyd to come to mma answered dana but dana didnt reply to him. Maybe lomachenko who has experience. Now all these guys would still probably lose especially if they gun for the top guy but they would have alot more chances to win since in mma than an mma guy in boxing since all it takes is one good punch especially with those 4 oz gloves and its over

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Not going to happen. I am not a UFC fan In any way, but neither Floyd Or Maliggnagi have the balls to fight Conner In the octagon. He does have a valid point, he was willing to step Into their world, but we all know they will not step Into his.
            Yeah but Conor was the one boasting saying he runs boxing he would beat boxers in a boxing ring, which he obviously couldn't.

Neither Malignaggi or Floyd were calling McGregor out saying they would take over UFC.

That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              You have to have guys that are around the samr weight. Conor would be way bigger than some1 like paulie. It has to be a boxer who has some experience in mma. Berto said he has some experience since his family trains mma. Have him fight someone thats around the same size. Would have liked seing cintron who wrestled in highschool and college and back in 2007when dana was challenging floyd to come to mma answered dana but dana didnt reply to him. Maybe lomachenko who has experience. Now all these guys would still probably lose especially if they gun for the top guy but they would have alot more chances to win since in mma than an mma guy in boxing since all it takes is one good punch especially with those 4 oz gloves and its over
              I forgot about cintron. Good call. I’m thinking berto too. Now do you think a good boxer would have a decent shot at ko?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I forgot about cintron. Good call. I’m thinking berto too. Now do you think a good boxer would have a decent shot at ko?
                Well im not delusional like some pf the other guys. More times than not the boxer will lose but i think most pro boxers especially ones with some kind of mma training stands a wayyy better chance in mma than an mma fighter does in boxing.

What can an mma guy bring to boxing that a boxer hasnt seen? A pro boxer can bring in a lot of different looks that mma fighters aren't really used to. It also depends on matchups. I feel a pro boxer would stand a way better chance vs mma fighters that like fighting stand up like conor or former mma fighter chuck liddell than vs guys that prefer fighting on the ground.

Comment

Why would they do that? So Dana White can pay them a quarter of what they should get?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Look gun control kid.

As long as we talk fighting, you make sense.
                    Lol you're one crazy mofo but you're cool

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Lol you're one crazy mofo but you're cool
                      Cool bruh...

Comment

Working...
                      X