Canelo and Golovkin fans both got humbled this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    The guy who got dropped by Sergio Mora is better than Canelo

mora is one of the hardest punchers in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      pretty sure ggg fans scored the jacobs fight wider than that so thats a straw man.
      GGG won the 4th round 10-8 but that was the only clear round in the whole fight. The other 11 could have gone either way so I gave them all to Golovkin.

It was a very close fight, but GGG won 120-107 on my card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Jacobs won. Canelo lost. Feelings are hurt.
        The only hurt feelings belong to the people who still whine about their guy losing a close fight 7 months after the fact. Get over it. Jacobs has a great new promoter who is easy for other promoters to work with (including K2) and who will keep him busy. With Hearn promoting him he has a better chance of getting a GGG rematch. And if Jacobs has to move up to 168 Eddie Hearn promotes two of the champions in that weight class (James DeGeale and Callum Smith) so Jacobs should be able to get a title shot there in short order if he so desires.
        Last edited by yankees7448; 10-06-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          GGG won the 4th round 10-8 but that was the only clear round in the whole fight. The other 11 could have gone either way so I gave them all to Golovkin.

Hahahaha......

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

that sounds like a fair card.

Comment

Working...
            X