Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Your friends were at that concert?

not as far as i know, but an entire company i work with was staying on the strip for vacation / a few organized activities after a trade show [mgm i am fairly sure, hoping it was not mandalay, but i can't remember,] and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the younger technicians were there.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      not as far as i know, but an entire company i work with was staying on the strip for vacation / a few organized activities after a trade show [mgm i am fairly sure, hoping it was not mandalay, but i can't remember,] and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the younger technicians were there.
      I see. I hope they're safe.

Comment

• Damn, this thread was a pain to read through.

My boy AddiX was going in though.

Comment

• It's unconscionable to me what must possess someone to cause such destruction. I mourn the loss of every individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I see. I hope they're safe.
            me too. having a hard time believing that this is even happening. i was just there.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
              You seem rather happy about what happened. Is it because most who died are republican and white?
              How the fuk do you know the victims political party lmao fuk off moron

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Maybe we need to repeal and replace the 2nd amendment.
                Naw. I don't trust the government enough to support disarming people.

We (black people) need to start arming ourselves more. Govt agencies are out here killing us without retribution
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-02-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Well the bible is open to interpretation and therefore blends fairly well into the western lifestyle. The quran is written by god himself, so it cannot be changed according to muslim hardliners. Hence the analogy to those people saying that you cannot restrict guns because our founding fathers guaranteed it BITD. Samesame.
                  Wrong.

Peter 1:20 But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

We (black people) need to start arming ourselves more. Govt agencies are out here killing us without retribution
                    Really?

Back to Chicago (which you are all tired of hearing about)

Over 500 murder victims this year...only 2 killed by police. The majority are a result of those "armed black men" who you think need to defend themselves against the evil government that is out to get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I don't see it from the same perspective you do. Repeal and replace doesn't mean giving up guns. However, can't have these types of weapons available to the public. Enough is enough.

We may not prevent a tragedy from happening, but we surely can reduce the casualties and injured.

At a later point we should revisit this point. I'm sad for the victims and pissed off that these types of weapons are available to purchase.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-02-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X