Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Yea you have to be a prime great boxer.

Floyd fought 0.
    ****en dumb, lmao. How does that criteria work, lmfao??? What's a prime, great boxer? Because Floyd has beaten plenty of great fighters and HOF fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You are full of shlt. PWill was calling out Pac hard. You just gonna duck and deflect from the link I posted huh?

You aren't fooling anybody. Are gonna beg for a draw again now???

You're being a hypocrite. No one was calling for the Pac fight so Pac didn't have to fight PWill? Oh yea? People were calling for the Pac/PWill fight just as much as they were calling for the Mayweahter/PWill fight (both being not very much). So don't try to pass off that bullshlt. Then you try to justify your bullshlt by saying it should have happened with one because they had the same manager, but not the other. LMAO. Check it out:

2007: Floyd beats De La Hoya

2 Months later: PWill beats Margarito (That's when he first becomes noteworthy)

Floyd's next fight: Ricky Hatton

2 months later: PWill's next fight? Loss to Carlos Quintana

So when the **** was this fight to be made, huh? You're a piece of shlt. Check this out!

From June 2006 til May 2010, PWill was on a 6 fight win streak.
      He and Pacquiao both want to make a fight for November 2010

Pacquiao chooses Bumgarito who was 1 fights from being annihilated by Mosley and being banned for a year because he was fighting with Bricks in his gloves. At a catchweight where PWill was willing to meet at 147.

So who was ducking, bltch????

And of course, tell that PWill went on record saying Floyd didn't duck him, but you claimed to know what he was thinking and said he was lying. Lmaoooo. I'm gonna keep kicking your ass bltch, because all of my info is verified fact and all you have is speculation from your own fantasies.
      That's how you **** on a poster. Total devastation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        ****en dumb, lmao. How does that criteria work, lmfao??? What's a prime, great boxer? Because Floyd has beaten plenty of great fighters and HOF fighters.
        Tell me which of those HOF boxers did Floyd fight at their best please? TY!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          what is overexaggerating is pretending he fought like Hearns. The prevailing thought on NSB is Hearns would be a macthup nightmare for Floyd because of his length and style he fights. PWill has the same length, but was no where near as polished or good as Hearns because he didn't always use his attributes the way Tommy used them.

So what posters do is plug and play. They take any tall fighter, Pwill, Hearns, Marg, and suggest they all would defeat Floyd because they have certain attributes.

Never in the equation do any of you talk about Floyd' ability to reduce the output of his opponents nor do they discuss how his counterpunching affects his opponents.

I have no problem discussing fantasy fights. Just please discuss the actual fighters and their real strengths and weaknesses.
          ...there is a such thing called adjustments isn't there...its not out of the realm of possibility that Williams could make them and fight tall vs. Floyd

but at any rate, i don't think anybody said he fought like hearns, but being a 6'2" natural ww gives him hearns-like dimensions vs. floyd...

he had an overactive jab, something that always gave floyd problems, and applies pressure, something we've seen floyd struggle with as well...hearns isn't that type of fighter...several ppl have pointed this out, but you just looking for the haters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Hagler lost to lesser guys, Duran lost to lesser guys, Manny...etc. Fighters have off nights and I think he beat Margaritto with ease.

Williams doesn't have any wins over elite guys. hagler does, Duran does, Manny does

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              Williams doesn't have any wins over elite guys. hagler does, Duran does, Manny does
              Ok, let's be honest would you favor 147 Pac against 147 Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                The Paul Williams would give Mayweather problems myth again.

Punches were too wide, Floyd would easily beat a prime Williams.

Vernon Forrest is the fighter people should make threads about giving Floyd trouble. That jab was a weapon and he threw it straight and hard.

exactly. Forrest is the guy I would pick to beat Floyd out of the 147 guys from that time

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Ok, let's be honest would you favor 147 Pac against 147 Williams.

it's hard to say. manny is a southpaw, which is Paul Williams kryptonite

pacquiao was knocking out bigger guys remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    it's hard to say. manny is a southpaw, which is Paul Williams kryptonite

pacquiao was knocking out bigger guys remember?
                    But Paul is bigger and he can bang on the inside

Comment

• Williams is a problem but he isn't beating Pacquiao, Mayweather or, after giving it more thought, Muguel Cotto. Williams didn't take advantage of his reach, maybe he couldn't because he didn't transition well to defense, he'd always get caught reaching in which is why it wasn't difficult for Martinez and Lara to counter him repeatedly, on top of that you can keep him turning.

No doubt that he's a different animal at WW but that puzzle has already been solved.

Comment

Working...
                      X