No announcement yet.

Cord cutters or anyone trynna cut their cable, Get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Modbro on firesrick is good enough for me. Boxnation, by sports and Fox news is all I need. I got Netflix and wwe network as well
    I got Mobdro and TarrariumTV on all my devices, Mobdro just got too inconsistent for me, I found out about this, and got hooked, now I can watch any NFL game without having to go to my laptop.

I think this service has the WWE network too.

Comment

Holy f#ck they even got Bounce. I'mma try the free trial & try to watch the FS1 show tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Holy f#ck they even got Bounce. I'mma try the free trial & try to watch the FS1 show tonight.
        I don't see Bounce, but FS1 is working

Comment

I'm going to look into this.

Comment

How much does an Android box usually run for ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Wait what, isn't Bounce like a regular channel? I get Bounce on a regular antenna that you plug into the back of the TV lol.

The Bernie Mac show is on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I recommend installing this on anything that's hard wire, my android box isn't, but most of my viewing is done downstairs on my shield, not sure about fire sticks, never liked them. If you have good internet at home like I do, then it probably won't make difference.

The way I installed them was uploading the APK to my dropbox, then downloading it on the specific device. Make sure you put the correct APK in the specific device. You can also use a USB stick is it's an android box, for laptops, you can just open your email and download it.
                Hmm, as long as there's a way to get it on the specific device without having to use Windows (PC or Laptop) I'm good. I only have a crappy little Chromebook which runs on the Chrome browser, so you can't download anything to it. Well actually I have a PC, but I haven't turned it on in ages. I'm not even sure if it works.

I'm thinking about buying a refurbished Amazon Fire TV (not stick) and using it on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                  Wait what, isn't Bounce like a regular channel? I get Bounce on a regular antenna that you plug into the back of the TV lol.

The Bernie Mac show is on right now.
                  Yea me too. Always wondered why people say they can't find Bounce. I get it on rabbit ears.

Comment

I'm bout to get it on my laptop and use chromecast to stream it to my tv

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      You got it
                      Can you put it on mobile phone and use your data instead of wifi?

Comment

Working...
                      X