Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shot Caller is a fn badass movie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this thing in theaters or did it go straight to video or what?

Comment

Wtf how did i miss this at the theatres.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        If i was to explain i would need to put in spoiler alerts...but come on man. Soft a$$ dude becomes king of the hill over guys who have been running Shet all their lives?
        Well that has a better chance of happening.....

THEN DYING FROM marijuanna

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Stars Jamie Lannister from Game Of Thrones(as a ****ing thug lmao), Ghost from Power, Shane from the Walking Dead, Cheddar Bob from 8 Mile, and the dude from the one USA show think his name was michael a former fbi agent who was blacklisted but fights crime in miami or some shiiit,

but anyways its about a white dude whos got the perfect american dream life thatchanges when he gets into an accident that gets him charged for manslaughter. So he takes a 2 year plea deal but ends up joining some neo nazis just to survive in prison.

Pretty fn good movie. Quality acting and high action. Really good gangster flick.

For real, I had to chuckle how you didn't know anyone's name, but just characters they have played...

Don't know why, but made me laugh, you listed off half a dozen people but all by what they been in and none by name

Comment

goddam this movie is taking forever......50 minutes in and only a couple of squabbles and not enough of lake bells *******

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              goddam this movie is taking forever......50 minutes in and only a couple of squabbles and not enough of lake bells *******
              Yeah I turned it off after half hour

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                You grew up sipping teas and taking it up the azz ya nerdy Whiteboy lol. What would you know about that prison lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  i really tried to like it

Comment

Haven't heard about the movie until now..has a good rating on IMDB going to look into it

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      You grew up sipping teas and taking it up the azz ya nerdy Whiteboy lol. What would you know about that prison lifestyle.
                      Man I will take me tea cup and break it over your fxckin melon

I know enough to know nobody in prison owned this.....

But you did haha

Comment

Working...
                      X