Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOCKING VIDEO!!!] ROACH: "I am IMPRESSED!!! MCGREGOR HAS POWER!!! VERY SURPRISED!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
    Come august 27th half the posters on here will say they knew McGregor would win. Boxing has the fairweather fans.
    come August 27th nsb will be flooded with accusations of floyd cheating with peds, refs and officials. Also all the alt user names will slowly sizzle out.

Comment

I'll say this, you Conor fans sure do provide some entertainment for the Forum. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
        GGG is a great poster.
        Poster of the year!

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        Fuck it, I'm withdrawing all the money from the bank and betting on McGregor. Sometimes you have to go for it. I can't let this opportunity slip away.

#McGregor #Uppercut #Grayweather #Arthritis #Pain #BrittleBones #Retirement
        Welcome to Team Mc G - where only G's hang!

Comment

G G G with yet another [BIG DRAMA] post.

This boxing... respect sport, respect Conor... this great present for the fans... great drama. Anything can happen, this boxing. Respect to Conor, great power, respect to his corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Lol he didn't even say anything actually good about McGregor
            "yeah I was surprised, he has power" then went on to say it was not good technique

just relax, boxers are overrated. Most of them are guys that failed at the major sports.

Comment

Not shocking really. Only thing I found shocking was that Roach spoke highly of Floyd. Said he does not have any kinks in the armor. Dude is TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                fOE REAL DOE.

Green k and sent you a request.
                Thanks homie. Accepted it REAL QUICK and greened back brother.

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
                  GGG is a great poster.
                  Damn this means a lot to me. It helps me apply for moderator or administrator of this forum which I plan on doing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                    Fuck it, I'm withdrawing all the money from the bank and betting on McGregor. Sometimes you have to go for it. I can't let this opportunity slip away.

#McGregor #Uppercut #Grayweather #Arthritis #Pain #BrittleBones #Retirement
                    I encourage you to do it. I bet all my life savings on Conor. Originally bet half but as time has passed I have bet almost everything I own on him (car too).

Life is about taking risks and believing.

Comment

Damn . So from *******s , to GGGtards , to... McTards ???

Comment

Working...
                      X