No announcement yet.

This Boxing Game Is Serious Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heavyhands420 View Post
    not gonna lie i wouldnt feel sad if it happened to macgregor. He has had plenty of time to come to reality and act like a decent person

prichard knew the risks and is a true warrior though i hope he gets better
    wtf????......

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
      And you must be dumb as dogśhit to reply. I said i wouldnt be sad and i gave my reasons above. Go fück yourself you PC ***göt. Now i hope you end up like prichard because you obviously cant read a post and would rather deal out judgment on forums. I would not feel sad for you because we need to get rid of idiots like you and i dont cry when dogs are put down at the vet why cry for someone like you
      Careful Boys. I think there's a tough guy here on the internet.

Comment

Not gonna lie i wouldnt feel sad if it happened to macgregor. He has had plenty of time to come to reality and act like a decent person

Prichard knew the risks and is a true warrior though i hope he gets better
        What a *****ty thing to say
        Last edited by TexDeuce; 08-16-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Of course it's terrible but maybe if hes signing up for it, talking all that **** and not taking this sport seriously then i shouldn't be sad. Hes unintelligent white trash. I dont shed a tear when a tornado shreads threw middle america and i wont for macgregor either
          Haha. ^^^^^^^ This is a good example of some of the gutter trash that posts here. Dude is a straight up loser. F#ck you pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
            Haha. ^^^^^^^ This is a good example of some of the gutter trash that posts here. Dude is a straight up loser. F#ck you pu$$y.
            Haha mighty big talk from a pu$$y getting offended on here. You poons need to grow up. If you guys take offense to what i say go post on facebook like the PC fàggots you are

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post

You can go die too for taking time out of your day to say something like that. Why cant you just sit at home and relax knowing im a dumb ****. But you cant cause you poons know im right. Stop acting like you guys are offended you watch combat sports for ****s sake

Comment

I'm assuming this happened fairly recently but does anybody have some kind of update on this man??? Any more details like what fight put him in this condition and what exactly he's got? Brain damage? smh this is hard to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  The people that hate Al Haymon should realize he is paying for ALL Colon's expenses.
                  If you are injured at work your employer should compensate your medical expenses.

Besides I think a, "I hope he gets well soon" is more heartening then AL HAYMON is paying for his bills doe... Dont you think?

Comment

Not gonna lie i wouldnt feel sad if it happened to macgregor. He has had plenty of time to come to reality and act like a decent person

Prichard knew the risks and is a true warrior though i hope he gets better
                    The **** is wrong with you, mate?
                    Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Do you know him personally? Would you give his family money to help them out?

That's a disgusting thing to say about any fighter.
                    Any fighter? How about just any human being in general.
                    Of course it's terrible but maybe if hes signing up for it, talking all that **** and not taking this sport seriously then i shouldn't be sad. Hes unintelligent white trash. I dont shed a tear when a tornado shreads threw middle america and i wont for macgregor either
                    It's called promoting. How fkin dense are you? Do you seriously think in real life while he's out there he just walks around the way he does in the octagon and talks **** to people?

There's people like McGregor then there's people like Broner, who still acts like a jackass even when he's not promoting a fight. And even then, you don't wish someone like Broner ill will or ANYONE for that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Do you know him personally? Would you give his family money to help them out?

That's a disgusting thing to say about any fighter.
                      Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      Come on man, none of us truly want to see this happen to any fighter.
                      Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I'm not gonna do the "omg tastless plz ban" routine.

Just gonna point out that you must be dumber than a brick if Conor's hilarious rehearsed promo antics have actually gotten to you so badly that you wish brain damage/paralysis upon him.

You're one of those guys who cries at wrestlemenia and thinks Trump is the 4th Reich. Take this man's television away
                      Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      wtf????......
                      Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
                      What a *****ty thing to say
                      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      The **** is wrong with you, mate?

Any fighter? How about just any human being in general.

It's called promoting. How fkin dense are you? Do you seriously think in real life while he's out there he just walks around the way he does in the octagon and talks **** to people?

There's people like McGregor then there's people like Broner, who still acts like a jackass even when he's not promoting a fight. And even then, you don't wish someone like Broner ill will or ANYONE for that fact.

Watch this entire video, This is absolutely heavy hands im talking literally this is HIM

Comment

Working...
                      X