No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: No Doubt Mikey Garcia Can Knock Adrien Broner Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Is that the best you can do? Who did Gamboa join? Seriously?
    You still blame that on Arum? The key here is they left!
    And nothing good happened.
    That's like blaming your parents for a horrible childhood when you're already an adult.
    Anyways, we'll soon see how it will pan out for Mr Garcia.
    I doubt he will become as huge as DLH or even Cotto.
    Yet he's fighting Broner, and Terence Crawford is fighting Indongo! Which fight is more lucrative! How much does Mikey have to pay his promoter? That's right, he's a free agent. How's Broner doing? AB promotions already has Robert Easter Jr.! Let's just wait to see how it all plays out for Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Yet he's fighting Broner, and Terence Crawford is fighting Indongo! Which fight is more lucrative! How much does Mikey have to pay his promoter? That's right, he's a free agent. How's Broner doing? AB promotions already has Robert Easter Jr.! Let's just wait to see how it all plays out for Manny!
      Yeah, he has to fight Broner to get to the same financial level he's already in when he's with Arum.
      Crawford has been getting $1mil+ no matter who he fights. Same thing with Loma now.
      Garcia was given Rojas and Zlaticanin for his first 2 fights outside of TR for mere $700K total.
      Again, not everyone can become Cotto, DLH, etc. Otherwise, we will be seeing Cotto equivalents all over the place. Thurman, Garcia, Porter, etc. These folks are not with Arum. Bradley, Rios, Marquez did far better.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Yeah, he has to fight Broner to get to the same financial level he's already in when he's with Arum.
        Crawford has been getting $1mil+ no matter who he fights. Same thing with Loma now.
        Garcia was given Rojas and Zlaticanin for his first 2 fights outside of TR for mere $700K total.
        Again, not everyone can become Cotto, DLH, etc. Otherwise, we will be seeing Cotto equivalents all over the place. Thurman, Garcia, Porter, etc. These folks are not with Arum. Bradley, Rios, Marquez did far better.
        How much was Garcia getting with Arum? You won't be able to find that because what appears on paper was not what Garcia was getting! That's why he left! Who would be cool with taking shorts of $100-150K per fight? I know people who have been murdered for MUCH less! I'll be rooting for Mikey! Fu*k Bob Arum!

Comment

If Garcia knocks Broner out, it will be reminiscent to me of when Pacquiao KO'd Cotto.

Like it doesn't sound totally unbelievable but ahead of the fight it's hard for me to picture it. The size difference is usually inflated in my mind in these types of fights.

This is a very interesting match up. Lots of questions that will be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Mikey Garcia took this fight because they think Broner can't make the weight comfortably he'll be in shape July 29.Mikey getting stopped or dominated
            That is your opinion he already said when Adrien Broner comes in at his best he is a great fighter he ain't denying what's in front of him come Fight Night. He took the fight because he has something to prove and he is a great fighter and he ain't afraid to take risks. He stepped up and weight and dominated an undefeated champion after a 2 1/2 year layoff. That's a bogus statement Mikey Garcia relies on his own skills, ring IQ, and power he don't rely on somebody else not coming in ready for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
              Broner will look good in round on and maybe two, after Garcia identifies his flaws, he will counter him, Broner will feel the pop and begin back pedaling... he will then begin looking at the ref for help, by the 6th to 7th, broner will be tired and be more of standing target and will get dropped... bottom line Broner losses whichever way possible... he then returns to the sewers that he crawled out from and goes broke... his pack of sewer rats (entourage) abandon him, and he ends up in prison, or dead, all in the name of being "real" or "true to da game"... hahahahh seen this story millions of times!!!! and this cat is always on the boxing radar for stupid outside of boxing criminal behavior.... that fantasy world of being a rap artist will be his demise!!!
              I was reported as racist for this comment!!!! Hahaha... the racist card is the free get out of jail card, when you're told the truth, or when you're caught red handed committing some type of felony!!!

Comment

Working...
              X