Roy jones responds to disAbled Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    STFU you stupid troll!

RJJ in is his prime was my fav fighter to watch because of his skills, power, and combinations. That said its plain stupid to try to cover the sky with your hands.

RJJ had advantages golovkin will never have. For starters he has a body frame that could go from jr. middleweight to heavyweight. Not many boxers can do that.

He also had the advantage he could get fights, barring ducks like calzaghe. Roy is also a confirmed ped user. Probably all boxers are, but with RJJ you can actually state it with certainty.

Who knows what he used to make lower weights, or to gain weight. He also has shown to be biased towards hbo fighters, and AA fighters. Ask him about ggg in an hbo broadcast, then ask him again when hes not. As for bias in favor of AA fighters just visit bradley/provodnikov.

His bias is perfectly understandable. He doesnt want to lose his hbo gig, and he wants to back his own. Just dont come into threads and use RJJ's word as gospel when hes clearly biased.

Don't get me wrong, despite his bias RJJ is my second fav boxing analyst. He's miles above guys like tarver, paulie, hopkins, ward, foreman, steward, and lewis.

Tarver and paulie are merely adequate. Hopkins and ward just state the obvious. Foreman and steward would often contradict themselves. Lewis was just a waste of space, except for unintentional humor due to how bad he was at his job.

When not displaying AA or HBO bias RJJ is as good a boxing analyst as you'll ever see. Often times it will seem like he can gaze into the future. He picks up on subtle details, and explains the strategies boxers are using.

Theres countless examples of jones saying that a boxer should be careful: either because he's being set up, or because he abandoned a successful strategy. In many occasions within seconds that boxer is on his back.

This however doesnt take away his bias in the aspects mentioned above. How he can go around saying Ward is p4p #1 is beyond comprehension. Its been almost 5 years since Ward has fought credible competition. Since then fighters such as bute, stevenson, golovkin, and degale have asked for fights. Yet drained dawson, rodriguez, smith, barrera, and brand were chosen.

Bute and the pimp would have been career high paydays. Based on victories in the past few years ward wouldnt make top 20 p4p and thats being generous. Rjj's bias wont let him see that. You cant be inactive, fight five bums when active, and expect to hold the throne. Ppl have no idea where your skills are if you just fight bums.

GGG is probably top 15. Neither is top 10 but its pretty clear that GGG>>>Ward until ward can prove the contrary. If Ward beats Kovalev then you can elevate Wards status massively.

However the most likely scenario is that there wont be much of a career left for ward after november. Just a farewell fight in jokeland where ward thanks the few fans that stick by him after the massive KO loss.

On a side note:

Your posts get vaguer and shorter by the day. Its clear to see that you don't want people to see how much of a troll you are. I remember the days you posted infinite amount of threads praising your love of mayweather.

It wasn't just praise, it was unabashed nuthuggery. You might have toned it down due to continous mockery, and wanting to appear serious and unbiased. That doesnt change that i saw you for the troll you are.
    all i read were more emotional ass excuses

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      roy why dont you keep your trap shut, yeah you WERE a great fighter, not any more, stop trying to drag down other fighters who are striving for greatness, come across like a bitter old man, youre too old to be taking videos of yourself talking **** in a car, grow up man.
      Abel attacked him first..all Roy did was say why not fight the winner of Ward-Kovalev..

Comment

Not even Roy Jones Jr should waste his time on that Attention Whore, he just say things to make headlines, he is a Fuking TROLL

Comment

I guess it needs to be trotted back out~

Comment

Working...
          X