No announcement yet.

Lara Issues - Cuban boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    You've managed to say that the Lara's are a family of bums, that Lara is a bum and now you are saying this conversation/thread is bum.

Seems like you can't help but shine a spotlight on yourself - everyone can make up their own minds about what kind of intellectual behemoth you are on a scale of 0 to 1.
    So "Rosado" red K s me and writes that Cubans are trash and bums. Haha. Wonder what happened between him and Cuban guys?

Comment

I'll ask. He probably has an opinion on at least the Cuban trainers. He is 47 yrs old but still in great fighting shape. Says he practices lucha libre now - free style wrestling.

See if I can get some more stories about his famous cousin. Stay tuned.
      Looking forward to it. Maybe also ask him what workout routine he follows to stay in such good shape at his age?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        This thread isn't about Golovkin. Get off his dick already and stop immediately running to his defense when he isn't even the topic of conversation.
        sorry lara is just so boring i thought i would liven up the thread. how's lara vs those pbc junior middles coming? still nothing? that's what i thought

Comment

Talking about boring fighters, Klit should take the crown. Even Ruiz was easier on the eyes.

Comment

hey man - we talked about the Canelo fight and his cousin agreed with me when I said that if he had pushed the action more he might have gotten a decision (all things being equal with the judging)
            Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I agree with you both. Lara cost himself that fight. Technically, I thought he should've eked it out on the cards; but he should've known he had to take it to Canelo in the biggest fight of his life. I laughed at Landy's call for a rematch. Sorry, chum, you got your shot.
            imo he was ****ed either way with Alvarez

But it's crazy how they didn't give him the decision over Molina (a fighter who had no fanbase and has faded into absolute obscurity) and Vanes (someone that was never real good, got a boxing lesson from Landy, and has no fanbase)

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              imo he was ****ed either way with Alvarez

But it's crazy how they didn't give him the decision over Molina (a fighter who had no fanbase and has faded into absolute obscurity) and Vanes (someone that was never real good, got a boxing lesson from Landy, and has no fanbase)
              I dunno. I thought Lara got a pretty fair shake on the cards, considering the circumstances. Sure, I thought he probably should've won, objectively speaking, but I also thought he shouldn't have counted on outpointing Canelo like that. That might've been the biggest fight Lara will ever have. He should've fought like it.

I don't remember the Vanes fight very well, so I can't comment on it. The Molina fight, however, I thought was very close. I had Lara ahead by a narrow margin. A draw wasn't a bad decision, in my opinion. It's just his style. Landy doesn't fight with urgency. To date, his best performance was against P. Will. He was really robbed in that one.

Comment

Working...
              X