Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good video lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      How could he break Hopkins' defenses when he has like 5 since he was "elevated" to full champion? Blame it on the WBA
      "regular" is the only/legit/real WBA champion when there is no "super", Its not that hard to understand.

Just like the following WBA champs who r not "super", do u think that they are not the real WBA champs then may I ask who are the real WBA champs in these division?

Lebedev - 200
      Broner - 140
      Pérez - 130
      Kono - 115
      Taguchi - 108
      Budler - 105

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        No, we really don't. He hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good as DeGale to predict that he would make DeGale his b*tch. To put into perspective, what I see as Golovkin's best win Martin Murray; if DeGale beat Murray it would be his 3rd best win. Andre Dirrell and Gonzales>Martin Murray. And I have a lot of respect for Murray's skills, I think he has a very good shot at beating Abraham.
        If Degale beat Murray it'll arguably be his best win. Who the **** is Gonzales? If you're going to troll at least use someone half decent like Periban.

Murray came close to beating the two best fighters in his division at that time and many say he deserved the decision. And at least Murray can stand straight up and not fall to the ground like a little bytch every time he even makes contact with an opponent.

What has Dirrell done exactly other than lose and flop around? You basing all your opinions on hype that Dirrell received but so far he hasn't done **** in boxing.

Degale would be target practice after the 4th round for GGG and you and everyone else knows it.

Comment

Working...
        X