Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao a Clumsy B+ Fighter; trips and falls into Marquez punch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao a Clumsy B+ Fighter; trips and falls into Marquez punch.

I want this to happen again.

Originally posted by rao007 View Post

I want this to happen again.
    And yet manny and marquez are still classy towards each other. Both are elite fighters and way above B level fighters like Berto

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah clumsy trips and falls I hope this isn't some way to discredit JMM

Comment

F^ggots always looking for an excuse. Manny was coming in hands down and completely clueless. Then he got that work. Just a sign of how bad his balance/footwork is. Just a bad look for him all around. Here let's get some other excuses out the way:

Marquez is on PEDs

Manny was winning every round and JMM got lucky.

Manny was about to stop him

Lucky punch. Yes, I missed Marquez set that punch up earlier; trying to time it.

And now Manny tripped.

Anything else?

Comment

2 things in that gif.

Pacs left leg when he got hit and JMM's muscles. Gif hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            F^ggots always looking for an excuse. Manny was coming in hands down and completely clueless. Then he got that work. Just a sign of how bad his balance/footwork is. Just a bad look for him all around. Here let's get some other excuses out the way:

Marquez is on PEDs

Lucky punch. Yes, I missed Marquez set that punch up earlier; trying to time it.

And now Manny tripped.

Anything else?
            No, Marquez was going to hit pacquiao....the trip multiplied the power shot...why so angry? You still haven't learned the game? Both fighters are PED users....get over it.

Comment

Marquez is on PEDs

And now Manny tripped.

Anything else?
              Yep and Floyd sparks Manny the same because skill exposes Manny thats why they ducked so many slick fighters his whole career , Manny was a hype job at WW , he never fought a prime WW on level terms , now he gets blown out by a LW and struggles with JW Bradley , any healthy prime WW would give Manny big trouble , unless Bob paid his workers to lose like Clottey .

Comment

B level fighter that went to war with the same "A" level fighter, 3 previous times. On his way of beating said, "A" level fighter, if it wasn't for the mistake.

Also. Floyd doesn't fight anything like JMM. Stop using triangle theories. JMM went through Hell to be able to catch Manny. You think there's a chance in Hell Floyd would want the fight, even now!?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Yep and Floyd sparks Manny the same because skill exposes Manny thats why they ducked so many slick fighters his whole career , Manny was a hype job at WW , he never fought a prime WW on level terms , now he gets blown out by a LW and struggles with JW Bradley , any healthy prime WW would give Manny big trouble , unless Bob paid his workers to lose like Clottey .
                  Awesome. Floyd beat Judah, and couldn't knock his weak ass out, but he would've KO'd Manny's iron chinned ass???

Comment

Marquez is on PEDs

And now Manny tripped.

Anything else?
                    Of course there's more ...

Arum: "Hopefully that bible study session doesn't affect him."

Ronnie:
                    "He abandoned his strength and conditioning and didn't wear his rosary beads to the ring like he should've."

Comment

Working...
                    X