Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Adrien Broner wants to fight Gamboa, "Would make it look easy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if he did win I doubt it would be easy.... Unless Gamboa was caught cold

Comment

" I ran away from home because my dad bought me an X-Box, I don't play games"

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
        Broner can move but he is stationary most of the time. Gamboa is fleet footed and seems to naturally float in the ring. He is a good counter puncher too.

Both can punch and have fast hands.

One is 23 and the other almost 31. This should be an exciting fight. Make it happen.

Keep calling Adrien.
        Broner is the only guy calling Gamboa out

Comment

Gamboa ducked come-forward, weight-drained Rios, so I don't see why he would fight someone like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Correct.

And to add on, its against the rules to be both a "manager" and a "promoter". So I think "TMT Promotions" is a way for Al Haymon to operate as both.

Eventually, all of his fighters will be managed by TMT.
            I agree as Haymon doesn't need golden boy or any other company, he already has solid connections with hbo and showtime. Haymon is the boss of all bosses

Comment

Easy work. Broner would wax that ass.

Comment

I think Gamboa will beat him at any weight. Broner has called out everybody but he has yet to beat a real good fighter. Gamboa has defeated better fighters. Golden Boy is matching Broner soft regardless of Broner's bold talk. He might beat lots of good fighters but when is Golden Boy going to up the quality of his competition?

Comment

i got gamboa in this by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    I agree as Haymon doesn't need golden boy or any other company, he already has solid connections with hbo and showtime. Haymon is the boss of all bosses
                    Haymon is that you?

Comment

I've read and heard all kinds of reasons (even some good ones) why I shouldn't like this kid, but I do.

Still, until he fights some better fighters and makes em' "easy work", I'm picking Gamboa.

Or "Shortboa", that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X