Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was fast vs marquez, and his reflexes were as sharp as i've seen'em, maybe it was just marquez but i doubt he'd get that slow that quick

only thing that might be of worry is his stamina which he has had issues with every since moving to 147

Comment

• hes gotten slower no doubt. didnt need training to tell me that. i think a lot of ppl will be surprised with how well tim does

Comment

• too early into camp to make bold claims like that. i would be lying if i said he looked good but thats only a few seconds of footage very early in preparations, it doesnt mean anything.

Comment

• Team Pac puts out what they want you to see.

They do this everytime. Pac is supposedly looking crap in training camp and gives every impression that he won't be himself fight time.

He's fine.

Comment

• Looking at his combinations, they look like they have no pop. Perhaps not even because he isn't physically able but he mentally didn't want to hit hard.

I got this feeling with Mosely, and heck Pac barely hit JMM hard either. At the end of Marg I was like hmmm, Pac went easy on Marg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
              Still a month left.

They need to get Khan in there. Apparently Roach says Khan brings out his speed while he fights to his sparring partners level.

Pac has stopped sparring Khan and Porter who one brings the speed, and other brings the size with fairly decent quality.

I seriously don't know why he keeps getting Rodello, Kavanagh and those other guys who are clearly too weak and slow and Pac just plays with them.

The guys who actually beat Pac up in the ring are the ones who make him improve.
              Roach gets Rodela, Kavanaugh, and Beltran because they SPAR CHEAP! and Roach is a cheap skate, he doesn't want to pay someone like Shawn Porter to spar.

I agree Khan and Porter bring out the speed, make Manny work harder, Manny could be working to his spar mates speed, Roach is a cheap skate he gives Manny slow brawling guys with no head movement.

But also I feel Pacquiao's age has finally caught up to him.

Comment

• That is just sparring. We are still over a month away from the fight so there are more than 4 weeks of training left.

Comment

• floyd is going to kick himself if pac goes down to bradley ... imagine if bradley beats pac then floyd comes out of prison and has dropped off just a bit ... and then bradley beats floyd ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                    he was fast vs marquez, and his reflexes were as sharp as i've seen'em, maybe it was just marquez but i doubt he'd get that slow that quick

only thing that might be of worry is his stamina which he has had issues with every since moving to 147
                    Are you blind? He was fast vs Marquez? Are you kidding me? Marquez was much faster than him, and Pacquiao was slow in the Margarito fight his legs were gone there, and he was slower in the Mosley fight too, and the Marquez fight showed him to be lazy, sluggish, and not even able to close the gap, his punches were very slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Age has finally caught up with the Pacman Look how slowly he is throwing those punches and you can tell he is going full blast.

Also look at the clash of heads during sparring, he will def get cut up when he fights, and when Manny gets cut he focuses so much on the cut and becomes timid

You got all that from watching 30 seconds of video? Hahaha

1 month out of the fight?

This place is genius.

Comment

Working...
                      X