Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: I’m Excited For Title Fight, Challenges At 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: I’m Excited For Title Fight, Challenges At 122

Even with winning the Showtime Bantamweight Tournament and then cementing his claim with a repeat win over Joseph Agbeko last December, Abner Mares still heard the whispers – the task isn’t complete until you’ve beaten Nonito Donaire.

[Click Here To Read More]

Frampton is better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
      Frampton is better than you.
      lmao why is that because he KOed someone who had been KOed 2 times before or because he fought a bunch of bums to get where he is now. I never heard of Kris Hughes before but him and Prosper cannot be considered top contenders lol Abner is former champion who has fought A Class opponenets Frampton needs to step up comp before he is considered better

Comment

Guillermo rigondeaux ??????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

would love to see a tournament at 122 with Mares, Donaire & Rigo involved in it

Comment

Originally posted by odracir View Post
            Guillermo rigondeaux ??????????????????????????????????????????
            top rank........................

Comment

Is it true that this fight will be at a catch-weight of 120 or was that just a baseless rumor?

Comment

Look forward to seeing Mares beat the gang-raping child molester.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  Is it true that this fight will be at a catch-weight of 120 or was that just a baseless rumor?
                  that is true. Morel wanted a catch weight.

Comment

Morel still fast @ 35 or 6 but I don't think he has what it takes to defeat Mares.

Comment

Working...
                    X