No announcement yet.

Immersive games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immersive games

Going to replay one of my favourites these days.

Thief Deadly Shadows

It's a bit old but for its time the graphics do the job well. Mixed with the soundtrack and the eerie enviroment they managed to create it makes for one of the most adictive games I ever played.

Granted at first it's a bit of trial and error and reloading can pull you out of the whole atmosphere. The story is also well done and the voice acting top notch.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/th...lt%3Btitle%3B0

If you fancy a bit of Tom Clancy and want a different kind of setting but with a similar gameplay this is the one to play.

Thief The Dark Project and The Metal Age are just as good gameplay wise but they suffer on the graphics, since they were developed before 2000.

I really enjoyed an rpg called gothic played the 2nd one aswell.. it was buggy as hell and melee was not great but i just enjoyed the world and story so much..

Comment

My fave was morrowind. Its just that the whole world was so varied.

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
        I really enjoyed an rpg called gothic played the 2nd one aswell.. it was buggy as hell and melee was not great but i just enjoyed the world and story so much..
        Yeah the first two gothic's were pretty good, I liked the second one more though, bit more polished, it had the feeling of a movie sequel.

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Yup one of the best sandbox rpg's. Oblivion didn't get me as hooked as Morrowind.

Comment

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Comment

Morrowind. The whole backstory of the elder scrolls universe takes the game to another level.

Comment

Mass Effect 1.

I just spent hours and hours walking around the Citadel doing sidequests. It's an amazing environment.

Comment

*Ahem*

Comment

Mass Effect 2 and Oblivion. I tried Morrowind but I just couldn't get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Morrowind. The whole backstory of the elder scrolls universe takes the game to another level.
                    These guys know.

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
                    *Ahem*

This guy roleplays on a boxing forum

Comment

Working...
                    X